Shpongled247

Hey StratosOZ,

this is the first time we made a poll regarding our releases in single year, but i hope in the end of 2014 we will create another one. Speaking about the mailing list, well i don't have any, probably because i don't want to spam people with each and every thing that's got to do with Neogoa activites, but you can always check our facebook or twitter page and get latest news and updates on (almost) daily basis, or visit our blog for all major news: http://neogoanetlabel.tumblr.com/

Cheers

Cool, I'm now a follower of the blog.

Back to BSF -AURYN: I have to say Star cloister is an absolutely massive track. I never get tired of the way it build and builds and builds.... topped off by the mind-bending climax at 7:20. There is just so much detail and rich layering. For example, has anyone ever noticed the bell-like "schwinnngggg" effect used in this part of the song? Listen to 7:27. I don't know why, but I just love that sound effect!

Anyway, well done Luis. I can't wait for your next album.

• 3 months later...

It can, even it's not easy to follow our cause and mission each year, but seeing people being happy and satisfied with our work is the most important thing we can get. Some artists simply recognize the value and the opportunity of releasing under CC licence, especially in vain to be promoted and getting noticed/heard by many people and get possible bookings afterwards. Thanks for you comments!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I picked this up last week off Ektoplazm, just fuckin wow!!!! Words fail me when I listen to this. This is seriously top notch. So emotive and melodic.

Ja boet, this is the shit

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do you remember that double cd you had promised? :)

Yes I do. That option is still on the table, but it will depend on what BSF wants to do with the music. I personally believe it would be a great idea.

Unfortunately I've been having a lot less time for music since AURYN well, because of life in general, so the new album has been very slow going.

That being said, I have 6 tunes in diverse states of completion and I'm planning on two more. Once these two are laid out, I'll take a little time off work to finish all of them off. I'm hoping this will be around September.

I do have a bunch of samples from each on Soundcloud:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Can't say I liked all tracks but it is one of the most imaginative and interesting releases I've ever heard in psytrance. Great melodies, I mean really great, very well executed muscially, and lots of variation in sounds and textures. Highly psychedelic and very emotional at the same time.

I don't quite get why it is classified by the reviewer as goa. I think it is kind of freeform psytrance. It does have some goaish melodies here and there but not much of them. The track structure and the overal atmosphere is something very different from goa standards.

Can't say I liked all tracks but it is one of the most imaginative and interesting releases I've ever heard in psytrance. Great melodies, I mean really great, very well executed muscially, and lots of variation in sounds and textures. Highly psychedelic and very emotional at the same time.

My thoughts exactly! Wish this was re-issued on a CD!