BREAKING NEWS...

PSYCHAOS RECORDS is nearly ready to roll ..!!

Schedule :

PSYCHAOS - CHRONOLOGY

Around 20 tracks of Psychaos from 1993 to 2003.

This double album will contain unreleased tracks, mixes and versions of all the classics you know and love.

Will be re-mastered_(no loudness wars here_max -11 to -10 db RMS)

This collectors double album archive will be released on Psychaos Records on CD and will contain a 12 page booklet full of interesting facts and techniques involved in the making of these tracks.

-------------------------------------------

PSYCHAOS - CAUSE & EFFECT

re-mastered.

Digital release only unless there is demand for a cd release.

------------------------------------------

PSYCHAOS 2.0 REWIRED

Selected Psychaos tracks re-engineered, authentic and true to the originals but with todays quality and depth of sound. Also contained will be modern remixes of selected tracks.

CD release.

------------------------------------------

PSYCHAOS & FRIENDS

All new tracks. All new collaborations.

CD release.

-----------------------------------------

PSYCHAOS - new album (to be named)

completely new material for the modern dancefloor..!!

CD release.

----------------------------------------

Comments, opinions and suggestions welcome.
Ask any questions you like..

Psychaos Crew.... :)

PSYCHAOS - CHRONOLOGY

Around 20 tracks of Psychaos from 1993 to 2003.

This double album will contain unreleased tracks, mixes and versions of all the classics you know and love.

Will be re-mastered_(no loudness wars here_max -11 to -10 db RMS)

This collectors double album archive will be released on Psychaos Records on CD and will contain a 12 page booklet full of interesting facts and techniques involved in the making of these tracks.

Sounds REALLY good indeed :D

Hi Joti! ( I guess is you on the other side...) That is great news!!

Do you already have release dates? Or are the 5 albums still to be finnished?

Also, you get back to your moniker Psychaos, why did you abandon it in the first place?

Thanks for sharing the news here, I wish you the best with Psychaos records!

hi all...

so ... where will psychaos go..what will its sound be like..??

Psychaos and "JOTi" are one and the same .. stopping Psychaos and starting JOTi was a conscious decision to adapt to the changing times of the psychedelic scene in and around the beginning of 2000.

All Jotis works had been archived, all the samples, sysex sounds and atari cubase songs saved and over the years these were slowly transfered to ableton/logic pro on the mac.

During the process of re-engineering and remixing of the old Psychaos project it has been an eye opening, re-schooling experience laying the grounds for what can be expected as PSYCHAOS 2.0.

The intention is to keep it true to the original sound but some old school techniques and tricks just dont work nowadays....a joke is only funny so many times once you know the punchline that is coming..!!

I want to release CD and digital, especially for the Chronology double album as this cd is something special and will be a collectors piece with what is now looking like every track being a different version to the one that was released back in the day. For example the demo version of Science Fiction before it got taken to Ben Watkins studio to mix, an unreleased track with Paul Jackson from Genetic/Voodoo People from 1993, three classic goa tracks i used to play a lot around 1993 that i did not release, the original 8 track demo of psychaos-psychaos for xl records and two tracks from my 2001 psychaos album that didn't come out will also be feature in the double album.

i will start bandcamp too and perhaps release some special DAT mixes that were not good enough for the double cd as far as the chronology goa stuff goes.

STAY TUNED....!!!

All the best to you, Joti/Psychaos!

Your Perception Of Reality track was among the first psy-trance eye-mind openers for me, loved your style of that era!

That Soundcloud sample sounds exactly like Psychaos should, like it so far, cant wait for new releases, both oldies and new tracks!

But be warned, expect lots of moaning and praise at the same time, so be strong and work hard to please us all, goa and fullon fans :)!

Thanx a lot guys for your support....just working on and checking graphics now.

Any artists, designers or recommendations welcome.

Hey @ Reger...you are right mate...you can keep some of the people happy some of the time but Psychaos wont even try to keep all of the people happy all of the time..!!

Thanx for the feedback on the new tune too....we are gonna need that feedback to hone in on 'that' sound.

Psychaos is working on a retro live set for EXIT FESTIVAL next week. So it might be quiet for a week or so .. catch you soon..!!

• 2 months later...

I guess this chronology release is just another album of commercial side of Psychaos, maybe its time that master Joti & other pioneers once for all start release some of their side project tunes, the real underground mindblowing sounds they all used to share just with eachother & play as killer sets around the world between ..1997-2004..

Im maybe just another dreamer but I never forget what I´ve heared & experience in all these years.

~. Peace with all .~

How is it going with this? waiting impatiently!

• 4 months later...

So what's up with this? Another load of rubbish from a has been old school producer? I smell lies like the promise of an AP album. Sad that the old schoolers are so caught up in their modern sound they make promises they fail to keep to their dedicated long term fans. I've been following Joti for over a decade, and this is disrepecting thos of us who have shown such support. I'd rather have had no promises than lies like were made here.

So what's up with this? Another load of rubbish from a has been old school producer? I smell lies like the promise of an AP album. Sad that the old schoolers are so caught up in their modern sound they make promises they fail to keep to their dedicated long term fans. I've been following Joti for over a decade, and this is disrepecting thos of us who have shown such support. I'd rather have had no promises than lies like were made here.

settle down there tiger

not like its been 5 years for the astral album!

it will come

This site should be changed to psygirls.com!!

Hey man, PinaColada and CaraCum would be bummed if you tried to take their URL away from them.

As for the new releases and re-releases, take your time and get it done right!

Don't rush it to placate the impatient...