CDs For sale

Pandemonium

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, I bought some 9th of july (payment) not yet received? anybody else with the same issue? I hope my cds arrive soon mate...

I have filed a request at paypal for a refund. I truly hope this was not a scam to get quickly money and not ship anything.

I won't have my money stolen Pandemoniun, be sure of that.

This is defintley not a scam. I just bought 20 CDs from him and am posting pictures for proof. He isn't very active on this site and I will be happy to contact him directly for you. When did you make the payement and what did you order?

I paid 9th of July and well I am worried cause it is now almost a month and i had no proof of postage nor communications and sorry to say i have seen this behavior before as i have been buying cds since 98... he may be just on holiday but i have no tracking number nor any pack here and i am a very well known collector

this is not cool, pandemonium you should know the drill with selling here

i don't think there has ever been major problems buying and selling on psynews

holiday or not, he should be keeping you informed in this golden age of technology

hopefully just some sort of delay

fed you'll you will get them,

This is defintley not a scam. I just bought 20 CDs from him and am posting pictures for proof. He isn't very active on this site and I will be happy to contact him directly for you. When did you make the payement and what did you order?

I think it would be great if you could tell him to check (t)his thread. -_-

he has continued to ignore my private messages here and even a friendly word from another user in real life. I opened a claim on paypal, sorry to say but i don't think i will see any cd, hope i will get my money back.

let me know if any of you got their discs from this thread. btw i did buy those:

the pleadians

Solar fields leaving home

Eat static de classified

Astrograms

Tip love to Japan

Inviato a: crystal woody Email: Importo totale: -$65,00 USD(equivalente a -€52,30 EUR) Tariffa: $0,00 USD Ammontare netto: -$65,00 USD Conversione da: -€52,30 EUR Conversione in: $65,00 USD Tasso di cambio: 1 Euro = 1,2430 Dollari USA Data: 7 lug 2013 Ora: 11:59:45 PDT Stato: Completato

payment was 7th july, here the proof

fair enough but, has happened a few times on psynews now

if anyone remembers rino, who used to be here for years, ripped me off big time, dissapeared and never been back here since (as himself anyway) i know you lurking dude!

pay me back and will forget it happened!

technosomy, I met rino in real life, pm me the details of what happened please and I hope the guy here will honor his part of the deal, that's all

Here are the CDs I purchased from him. Clayton has been visiting his large family over the past few weeks, dealing with his two children and new job. He barely has enough time to text or call me at the moment. I would suggest you still hang in there draeke, but if you want to pull the payment it would be totally understandable.

• 3 weeks later...