Is Blue planet corporation Hemo Static II the best trance track ever made ?

Manuser

Of course it's hard to say but talking about hybrid trance / goa trance, is it the best track ever ?

It's definitely my favourite, I can't think of any better track in this genre...(at least at the moment) this track got all the qualities.

I want, but about the topic content. Because it happens in my threads aswell, people post their videos and say what is great and do not say what they think about the tracks on the topic title or recommend similar tracks.

i know what you mean radi, but to be honest the point here was to highlight this very beautiful track, but i don't mind (and like) recommendations of similar trance (was listening to California sunshine - Wonderland couple of days ago, and it's really nice as well) :)

Wonderland is incredib,e it is one of the est Har El tracks I have heart if not the best, it sounds completely different ot other California sunshine tracks and I am wondering if he made any similar tracks to that one.

Wonderland is incredib,e it is one of the est Har El tracks I have heart if not the best, it sounds completely different ot other California sunshine tracks and I am wondering if he made any similar tracks to that one.

Yes true it's a nice track, actually i was talking about the whole album (2CD) but i second what u said about the track

Manuser, I think the track you shared is a very nice one, however it's not one of my favourite. I means I like it for sure, very nice, very soft and relaxing, you know...A bit like "mai mai" from Jaia...However I rather Mai mai from Jaia :P. Yes I think I mentioned this track like 5-6 times in this forum, but It's for me one of the best goa trance track ever made.

But after all, it's also a question of taste. There's a lot of great goa music, it's your personnal opinion that act a lot then =)

Yes true it's a nice track, actually i was talking about the whole album (2CD) but i second what u said about the track

So is Wonderland the only track that has this tyle or are other California sunshine tracks similar in sound. All california sunshine tracks except wonderland are different in sound.

to Manuser, I'm going to say yes! I'm not too familiar with the song, but playing it now - WOA! I should play the album more 8) I know I have described tracks as trance/goa trance hybrids before. I can't recall which ones. Until I bump into them again, this gets my vote with ya. ;D

Edit: ^ SFX - We Are Controlling Transmission - loooooooove it for many years and still so emotional for me. the good-sad ;p euphoric.

SFX - We are controlling transmission is state of the art music, not as trancey as a lot of other goa tracks, but mssically very intelligent and with interesting sounding strong synthlines, it is one of the best.

and very good

but not the best

i think only a group of tracks can called ''best of'' not a single track

hmmm

if i have to make a top 10 from that sound i dont think Hemostatic will be there

its a matters of age etc etc etc

of course i was exagerating saying it's the best trance track ever but sure it's a revelation for me, one of my current favourites for sure, something addictive about it! the SFX track I like it, but there is not the power i can find in Hemo static II (for me anyway Y-salem is the perfect SFX track :wub: )

The Chi-AD track is not my favourite... X-dream-This is different but it's a killer for sure.

BPC's old tracks have some sort of magic to them, Overbloody Flood comes to mind as one of their most powerful, repetitive, yet awesome tracks!

Did Manuser ask what your favourites are? He asked if blue planet cooperation - Hermo Static II is the best trance track out there.

:lol: