Go to pool alone?

radi6404

What do you think about going to pol alone. It is good weather right now and I might go or go in future, I have no friends here in Germany right now, I had some but they did not care about me and some were idiots, so I am thinking of going to pool alone since I love going to swinning pools. Does it look odd to go alone or not that odd?

Take a good book and some music in your mp3 player with you, but be careful no one takes your stuff while you are having a bad. Nothing odd about it. Why should it be?, I mean, people go clubbing alone.......

Clubbing is something different, when people see you swimming alone they might laugh. Also I would not take an mp3 player and listen music while I am lying in the shadow, I don't want to isolate me that much that I don't hear what people talk and if someone comes to ask me a question.

Clubbing is something different, when people see you swimming alone they might laugh.

People can make fun about anything you do, anything you say. Everything in live is laughable. Even this post. ;)

Where's the problem radi ?

I see nothing wrong with going at pool alone...Is it forbidden in the law ? No !

Of course it may be problematic if you need someone to keep an eye on your stuff, but don't private you of something because you're afraid of the other reactions.

And as we say in french, better alone than badly accompanied ;)

I think you shouldn't go to pool alone, it's totally odd. Find some girl who likes goa trance music and Hallucinogen In Dub and take her to pool, she might like that aswell, or just find another guy who got same opinion like you.

When I go swim to the rivers, I never go alone.

• 2 weeks later...

Go Radi go! Go grab chicks asses underwater :lol:

:lol:

tchock.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Radi, I thought youre talking about some sort of open air, backyard pool.

In that case I would have suggested you to jerk off into that pool while nobody sees, it would most likely be to your liking and then invite skinny chicks for a swim and ask them how they like swimming in your jizz :lol:!

Radi, I thought youre talking about some sort of open air, backyard pool.

In that case I would have suggested you to jerk off into that pool while nobody sees, it would most likely be to your liking and then invite skinny chicks for a swim and ask them how they like swimming in your jizz :lol:!

Oh Man!! :wacko: aghhhhhh!!