Artist: Juno Reactor

Title: Zwara EP

Label: Universal Music (Japan)

Date: November, 2003

1. Zwara (Sleepwalker)

2. Teahouse

3. Komit

4. Guardian Angel

I don't know the first thing about Juno Reactor.

Don't know how this ended up on my hard drive, but there it was so I gave it a listen. The reviews given by our own PKS and Jikkenteki here will no doubt be plenty informative for fans of this project.

That ain't me.

This will be a brief review for those not in the know. Zwara sounded very noisy and as if I was watching an exorcism while a female voice screamed Zwara over and over. Teahouse was more tribal drum banging. Apparently that's it for the new tracks. Komit I gather was on the Matrix soundtrack, but this is a much shorter version that didn't stay with me. Guardian angel was referred to as a classic by these two reviewers, but I guess you really have to like Juno Reactor to believe that.

Juno Reactor seems to be a group of musicians that are very eclectic and dabble in a lot of styles of electronic music. While I didn't care for this, I bet their live show would be awesome. It has that theatrical sound that is probably better experienced than heard.

Mdk

Guardian angel was referred to as a classic by these two reviewers, but I guess you really have to like Juno Reactor to believe that.

Guardian Angel is a classic. I'd like to see someone argue against that.