Those tracks have the ultimate goa lead

radi6404

Whatever.

I decided to take radis side. And actually post ideas to songs which have the sound he was looking for in the OP.

he specifically asked for that particular sound.

I gave some tips about it and decided to stay topic and defend the topic so that it won't just be a random thread with random youtube videos. As it always is on this site.

But that we actually focus on searching for the sound radi requested.

But I guess my intentions were futile.

I tried.

Bye

Whatever.

I decided to take radis side. And actually post ideas to songs which have the sound he was looking for in the OP.

I gave some tips about it and decided to stay topic and defend the topic so that it won't just be a random thread with random youtube videos. As it always is on this site.

I tried.

Bye

Oh, I did not notice your post on the last page. Thank you for posting those tracks, will check them out soon. I ended up asking for tracks with the sound on the first videos allready after the second post, when I noticed, that people started to post tracks with whatever lead they like instead of similar leads.

MFG too has some leads that characterize goa very well:

From 2:20 onwards... That lead-melody/synth is so awesome!

And this starts pretty much right away... Classic!

Oh, I did not notice your post on the last page. Thank you for posting those tracks, will check them out soon. I ended up asking for tracks with the sound on the first videos allready after the second post, when I noticed, that people started to post tracks with whatever lead they like instead of similar leads.

allright.

Whatever.

I tried.

Bye

Haha.. :D

ijtM46VJuTQcq.gif

The title yes. But the content of the original post clearly explained what sound he was looking for.

He gave examples of it and everything.

It's not wise just to read the title and disregard the actual content of the OP.

I rest my case.

I am sorry I have offended you by posting my favorite goa leads. I thought this was a forum I could just voice my opinion on. I never meant to be aggressive or disrespect radi's post(s), not in this thread nor in any other thread. I'm just contributing. I still don't get why you called me out on this even though I wasn't the first one to post tracks with another kind of sound for lead as the ones radi mentioned :wacko:

OT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bldHTBq77ts

That acid lead.... :D

There are thousands of tracks with the ultimate goa lead IMo :) when i said Transwave - Ulysse Voage 2, it was to give a track that might fit to the description of what radi was seeking.

If we are talking about Ultimate goa leads in general, the first one that comes to my mind is this lead:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=62p7MhTPFJM#t=321 @ 5:22 for me this is the pure definition of a goa lead

and i also think this one is very charasteristic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cyryH0e8p2g#t=128 @ 2:08

Then yeah the list can go forever :P