Shall I record some videos about goa trance?

radi6404

Since I like to talk in English anyway and since some people can benefit from it I am wondering if I should record a video telling people which goa trance tracks and artists are the best for beginning for example. This could be listed here on the first page in order to introduce people quickly into goa trance and ambient. On ym channel radi6404 there are allready videos where I am talking about computers so you get an idea. What do you thin about it?

That is not lot of introduction, he does not speak in the videos nor are many albums recommended, just a brief description. With aktually talking I could inform people very well and recommend everything for an introduction.

I say yes please! Lets see your take on it. And its not about having video better than anyone else. Lets just get your perspective on it or how you would do a video in general. Just dont sound like one of those guys that says "this track was the best this year" and whatever since it is all opinion. if you have a stand-out track, tell how you believe it was influential to the scene. whatevers ya know? 8) Im rooting for ya radi! If these videos are just your personal experiences, thats cool too!

I got into goa with transewave - Flamicogyre and Yahel - Waves of Sound. Some how I doubt you'd mention these as introductory tracks! Taste is subjective and develops in such a way; people get into psy/goa with different preferences. What makes you think you have a universal understanding of psy for beginners? Just because you liked some bands and had a progression of taste doesn't mean other's will match your own.

Go ahead make some goa videos. Just make sure they make sense.

I think do it, the world needs this right about now. The world over there are goa fans and females waiting fir this reminder of astral projections glory days, the triumphs of blenn and the one true (only) ultimate goa sound.

Bitches needsta be learn'd