Top 5 Releases of 2013 So Far?

Shpongled247

Mmm so we are more than halfway through the year and there has been a heap of great releases so far. I'm sure I've missed out on some so share your top five so far and we might all discover something we have missed or that has slipped through the cracks!

Mine:

5. Texas Faggot – Tranz toilette / Rytmimystiikka - If you like their style you probably already have this :)

4. U recken - Light At the End of The World - Full on/Prog in the typical U-recken wonderfully polished style. If you like his other stuff well..u know.

3. Trold - Time for Solution - An album I have been waiting a long time for, full on style but not typically. Trold has a certain charm for me :)

2. Dimension 5 - Transstellar - Of course. The best goa release so far for me this year. :D

1. Terrafractyl - A Speck of Dust - My favourite release so far this year, only five tracks but a really nice journey through them.

Mmm so we are more than halfway through the year

No we're not :P

In no particular order:

Kurbeats - Folktronica

Miktek - Elsewhere

Banco de Gaia - Apollo

Dimension 5 - TransStellar/TransAddendum

Radical Distortion - Back In Time

I've not listened to enough full release of 2013 to say my top 5....Actually I do listen to a lot of Goa / psy trance, but Im listening to old as new one, since Im involved in goa trance since only 2 years, so I need more time than the other to have listened to new stuff.

All I can say is that I would include V/A - Goa trance Revolution in my top 5.

Im gonna give a hear to U Recken - Light at the End of the world, since it's one of my fav psy trance artist. I only heard "Africa calling" since now and I found it not very good !

No we're not :P

In no particular order:

Kurbeats - Folktronica

Miktek - Elsewhere

Banco de Gaia - Apollo

Dimension 5 - TransStellar/TransAddendum

Radical Distortion - Back In Time

Haha getting ahead of myself! :D

Ahh Radical Distortion I didn't even know had a new release, must check it out!

Paul Eye it's the 14th of June. June being the 6th month we are 2 weeks in to it. That is more 6.5 is more than half of 12 no? Or did you fail basic math?

No, you did. There are 12 months in the year, so the middle of the year is at the end of the sixth month (ignoring the minor correction necessitated by the fact that not all months are the same length). In terms of days, we're in the 164th day of the year, and 365/2 = 182.5 > 164.

Did he get banned for that? :D

On Topic: Haven't checked out too many releases this year, but for now my absolute favorite is the double Dimension 5 release!

Did he get banned for that? :D

No, he got banned for multiple abusive posts and for being Mike D, a pathetic excuse for a human being who periodically trolls psynews. He thinks there's something clever about pretending to be a cunt, apparently unaware of the fact that he isn't pretending.

No, he got banned for multiple abusive posts and for being Mike D, a pathetic excuse for a human being who periodically trolls psynews. He thinks there's something clever about pretending to be a cunt, apparently unaware of the fact that he isn't pretending.

Who was Mike D, was he such a big troll that he got banned? I did not see him post often here in the forum.

Who was Mike D, was he such a big troll that he got banned? I did not see him post often here in the forum.

He may have already dropped the "Mike D" nick by the time you joined. In 2006 or thereabouts he was called "The Journey Man Project". He was a bellend.

Kurbeats and Entheogenic are the two releases that I listened a lot recently, regarding the uptempo stuff, i'm still re-collecting some releases from the beginning of the year but honestly i've been enjoying alot in Auryn by BSF, perfect blend between psytrance and modern goa sound, that fits my taste :)

Kurbeats and Entheogenic are the two releases that I listened a lot recently, regarding the uptempo stuff, i'm still re-collecting some releases from the beginning of the year but honestly i've been enjoying alot in Auryn by BSF, perfect blend between psytrance and modern goa sound, that fits my taste :)

Not fair! :P Can I have Auryn now pleeeeease? Hehe can't wait for that it can't be far off now! :D