Best summer goa tracks

radi6404

Guest D N H

From what i see, i think the whole concept of the topic is highly subjective (as mentioned before).

When i saw the title the first thing that came to my mind was the first Retrodelic Vibes comp.

Are the included tracks summer-like?

R-141992-1310769934.jpeg

R-141992-1104010778.jpg

@ma05683 I do share same opinion as Radi : Why do you only post link of video without saying anything on video we posted before or without saying something on the video you're posting ? It would give us some interested in order to listen to the song then, because simply posting the video url just don't make me want to listen to it.

I took a listen to AP - god is a dj, and yeah, that's not a bad track for summer, but more for the night then !

Well it is different for anyone, but for me mostly warmer melodies, positive melodies and brighter sounds remind me of day and summer, since the day is bright also and bright sounds with higher frequencies remind of days, while darker frequencies usually remind me of darker times and winter.

But ofcourse it is different for anyone.

@ma05683 : This is just that I find more interesting when we're exchanging word on a track then just simply giving hundred links of track without say any comment. In my mind that's more constructiv, but here again this is my opinion.

@radi : as someone else said, what define a summer track use a lot of subjectiv criterions !

Like a hot and lazy summer day where everything just comes together and you disappear into absolute bliss...

Not that goa though, but it's vibrasphere, make an exception!

maybe 'Rebirth' from Jaia is more "summer"? :)

Sound warmer, heavier and more mellow, less strident than Mai Mai..

(otherwise, to define by "summer" sound not easy for me.. :/

oh man, thanx! i totally forgot about this track :o

This is the last from Jaia , i promise.. (I uploaded it onto youtube :)

Track reminds me of a beautiful tropical sunrise, when rhythmic tribal drums mixed warm,
emotionally-rich melodies and wide, panoramic sounds.. it causes a sense of fullness of life, what we feel at sunny,
open-air parties..

@Radi : my english knowledge is poor..This is the reason why I write 'short' comments.. :/

Ah I pexpected people to think of similar stuff like me that reminds them of summer. But most goa and psytrance seems to remain you about space. i don#t know why people are so opsessed with space, space is bad, it is hostile, no air to breath, extrem cold, I don't want music to remind me of space, maybe of other planets, but not just plain space with stars.

For me usually bright sounds remind me of bright and sunny days, positive melodies give feeling of good times and are energetic and uplifting, darker sounds and melanchoic melodies give me darker feelings.

That is it how i think it anyway, but Jaia is summer time music for sure.

Ah I pexpected people to think of similar stuff like me that reminds them of summer. But most goa and psytrance seems to remain you about space. i don#t know why people are so opsessed with space, space is bad, it is hostile, no air to breath, extrem cold, I don't want music to remind me of space, maybe of other planets, but not just plain space with stars.

For me usually bright sounds remind me of bright and sunny days, positive melodies give feeling of good times and are energetic and uplifting, darker sounds and melanchoic melodies give me darker feelings.

That is it how i think it anyway, but Jaia is summer time music for sure.

Well it doesn't only make me think about Space...but for some track it does !

But don't forget it's PSychedelic music, and the space is somehow unknown and full of mystery, like a bit psychedelic too.

This is where I see a link,

Well not all Jaia's song. Listen to his album "Fiction", and tell me seriously if it does make think you about summer. But a lot of jaia'a song may remind of summer, for sure

Not all goa and psytrance remind me of nature and seasons, some reminds me of computers or some reminds me of psychedelic colours like an visualisation. Some old stuff reminds me of old wooden tables and chairs, old buildings and similar. I just don#t like to think about Space a lot since space is not hostile at all.

so here's some really hot music. it reminds me of hot sunny day and sounds like sweating. the melodies and layers give you impression of summery days with really hot degrees. it's like you wont move too much because it's verry hot, like noontime with the sun standing very high and hot. so these are the tunes which reminds me of really hot summers, with just lying in the sun, getting burned by the sun and thinking about how hot it is

Chi-A.D. - Sol-Ice

Akasha Project - Magneto

so here's some really hot music. it reminds me of hot sunny day and sounds like sweating. the melodies and layers give you impression of summery days with really hot degrees. it's like you wont move too much because it's verry hot, like noontime with the sun standing very high and hot. so these are the tunes which reminds me of really hot summers, with just lying in the sun, getting burned by the sun and thinking about how hot it is

That's a remarkably good Radi impression.