Best summer goa tracks

radi6404

So now it is the middle of summer and soon I will have big travel where I might enjoy really beautiful goa works that really fit for the summer. This is ofcourse different where you live, people much in the south have summer started much earlier, people in the north don't have a really hot summer often or it is short. But my experience of summer in the middle of europe is great and there is music that really fits very well to it.

Celic Cross - Darshannon

This is really a summer goa track, altough it is not fully goa it is really a summer track, I was listening to this while I travelled through the Alps and it was a beaitufl hot day, this track oepned my mind so much there. It is an extremly driving track and is one of Simon Psford's best tracks. Behind the violin you can hear the sounds that were used in Space Pussy and Thugs in Tie die and at 3 46 the track goes out of this world, the melody is so strong that this is one of the best goa trance tracks of all time.

Faithless God is a DJ - Astral Projection Remix

The Fresh atmosphere of this track, the bright sounds and the positive melodies are definitve summer melodies. It fits very well in a party or in a sunny and beautiful sunny morning, this is also a world of a track, the deep atmosphere, bright sounds really make you move very far away and it really gives you summer feelings.

Man with no name - Moment of Truth

This one i definatly also a summer track, the bright synths and positive melodies give you lots of emotion and love you may have towards a girl. The emotions you recieve from this track are absolutely summerish andfit perfectly in the morning aswell. I remember hearing this track over my mp3 player when I was outside of school before it started, incredible.

Man with no Name - Own the World

The positive and bright sound of this track absolutely makes it a summer track. The track is very melodic and very emotional. It reminds a lot off Astral Projection and is like an extension to them, absolutely impressive.

man with no name - Posessed

This is another track that reminds me a lot of Astral projection, it is very happy and therefore fits very well for a hot and long summer day.

Hallucinogen - Thugs in Tie die

this track fits for a warm summer night with mosquitos flying arround, the smell of dry grass, absolutely great for travelling aswell, similar to Darshannon.

Yes, those are for now, I might some when i remember them.

Absolutely agree, Idoor is absolutely summer music, also Spritual healing, basically everything you mention is indeet very summerish.

Also

MFG - When we Dream

MFG - Experience

MFG - New Kind of World

MFG - Journey beyond the planet.

I don't understand why only post the videos and don#t say a word about the certain tracks. It became a big problem lately and shows how people do not take this forum and threads inside seriosuly. ARe you so lazy that you can not loose a word why and what about the track is really summerish. We are a good community here and this is a very special place in the iternet so I would appreciate if people would care more about it and give definitions to the tracks in order the listening session to be even more insightful.

I don't understand why only post the videos and don#t say a word about the certain tracks. It became a big problem lately and shows how people do not take this forum and threads inside seriosuly. ARe you so lazy that you can not loose a word why and what about the track is really summerish. We are a good community here and this is a very special place in the iternet so I would appreciate if people would care more about it and give definitions to the tracks in order the listening session to be even more insightful.

why don't you create a private forum with only radi-like people allowed to register ? :D

seriously, give us a break, we are replying to your topic, and u still not happy ?

By the way, the track "Mai Mai" for me is more spring than summer (that's purely subjective i know :))

Astral projection - "Trance dance" really reminds me summer 2003 for some reason

Juno reactor "Pistolero" is another style of summer psy trance, but sure it is great for summer

What about Mystica "China" ?

By the way, the track "Mai Mai" for me is more spring than summer (that's purely subjective i know :))

Astral projection - "Trance dance" really reminds me summer 2003 for some reason

Juno reactor "Pistolero" is another style of summer psy trance, but sure it is great for summer

What about Mystica "China" ?

Absolutely, mai Mai is mroe spring alike than summer like in my opinion aswell.

I apologize for my reation, I was pretty tired so I probably was a bit aggressive.

This is for summer aswell for sure, it is just beautiful for summer evenings with beautiful sunsets.

To me, Mai Mai from Jaia doesn't have anything with Spring or Summer. It just have to do with the beginning of a big beautiful day, with awesome blue sky and all...This is my opinion. So, it may happend in Spring like in Summer, altought it has more chance to happend in Summer.

Radi, I listened to some of your track, and it really made me think about Summer. Well I didn't listen to all but I listenend to Celic Cross - Darshannon, nice one, but it doesn't make me think of summer, more of alp or nice mountain, and Man with no name - Moment of Truth, didn't like it much and doesn't make me think about summer (But it's probably a matter of taste here : Im certainly not a big fan or Man with no name !).

If I had to pick up track which one would define "The summer", as you said, I would pick up this one :

It somehow make me think about summer night !

Of course this is completly different from Goa trance track, since it's progressive psytrance !

@radi : Well I don't know for your track, but someone said that "Artifact303 - Tropical sunset" made him think about summer, and Im agree with this opinion, to me this track sound like a summer goa track, Relaxing, having nice energy, with nice rythmic and pretty background sound, who remind of the great blue sky.

I haven't listened to all your track, but I took an example in order to tell you why I think this or this doesn't sound like summer. And after all, don't forget it's only my opinion

maybe 'Rebirth' from Jaia is more "summer"? :)

Sound warmer, heavier and more mellow, less strident than Mai Mai..

(otherwise, to define by "summer" sound not easy for me.. :/

Yeah, Jaia & Tajmahal - Rebirth is a good track to define summer - but a nice journey of summer, not night, this time ;).

Well actually it's very peacefully and beautiful like mai mai, but the fact is that to me mai mai really sound like a nice journey with blue sky and all, not specially summer as I said.

Nice track that you picked up mantra604, and the best is that I discovered this song from jaia like 4-5 days ago !