V.A - Tribal Encore (UX/B.E.T.H/Jaia/Process/Sandman/Ufomatka/Aurax) | Anjuna Records

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Received yesterday. I was just expecting some good old school GOA but this stuff is evil, good work! I went straight to the Sandman track, couldnt help it cos wanted to see if it was similar to the Witchcraft CD style. If only there was more music along that style!

Received yesterday. I was just expecting some good old school GOA but this stuff is evil, good work! I went straight to the Sandman track, couldnt help it cos wanted to see if it was similar to the Witchcraft CD style. If only there was more music along that style!

Thank you Stray, There will be more coming soon ;)

Thank you Iron Sun, Very glad you liked it.

Our next planned compilation is going to be quite psychedelic and intensive even more then Tribal Encore, and there are two artist album announcements coming up soon so stay tuned ;)

I just have to say a really big wow & thank you to this label. This is the compilation I've been waiting for more tha decade to come out. It's deep, dark and very psychedelic.

I am so proud to own this, and I cannot stop listening. It's pure magic. I cannot wait for more releases to come out. I really am grateful for all the hardwork the Anjuna team has put in to this.

Well done!!

• 4 weeks later...