Guest D N H

Guest D N H

ansiedad1.jpg

Tension, stress, anxiety, dangers !

What can someone do to get rid of toxic situations? Do you follow any certain ways?

It is true that a peace of mind state provides the spirit with clarity and other benefits.

But from the other hand, does a chilled way of life have the danger to cut off a man from the reality of life by weaken or alienate him?

And where does really lie the borders between calmness and power of suggestion... Perhaps, can this power or personal perception or private perspective affect life reality ontologically ?

stress-free.png

Calm in quietude is not real calm. When you can be calm in the midst of activity, this is the true state of nature. Happiness in comfort is not real happiness. When you can be happy in the midst of hardship, then you see the true potential of the mind

In my case I try to use these rules from different religions to try to bring peace to my life and to others around me:

-don't do to others what I don't want to be done to me.

-expect every situation, even the very bad ones, to have a positive side to it.

-have faith

-forgive other's faults and expect mine to be forgiven too.

-to apologize and admit I can do terrible mistakes.

-smile, always. There are horrible situations that can be undone by a warm heart.

Looks like self-help, and they are indeed. Helps me a lot.

What can someone do to get rid of toxic situations? Do you follow any certain ways?

But from the other hand, does a chilled way of life have the danger to cut off a man from the reality of life by weaken or alienate him?

To get rid of toxic situations? Entirely depends on the situation of course. To prevent toxic situations: Be aware that everybody (consciously or not) creates their own social microcosmos where they spend most or almost all of their time. Talk about conflicts when they arise or as soon as possible.

I guess even a hermit is going to have to deal with unpleasant situations occasionally, but a person that is already out of balance is going to have more trouble staying centered than someone who is still mostly in their center. As long as you stay in touch with your surroundings you'll adapt to them changing and won't suddenly have to deal with something almost completely alien."