Which artist would you like to see live

darkill

Which artist would you like to see playing live at a party ? I mean, an artist you've never seen live and you really wish to go to a party and hear him mixing or playing live !

Personnaly, that would be Jaia ! He once came on Timegate festival, but it was Even11, it means his Progressive Trance Project. It sounded really good but I would like to see only the Jaia project live, I mean Yannis Kamarinos !

There's also Atma that I would love to see, and Im probably going to see him in less than 1 month, because I go to the Reisefieber festival and he's playing there !

Seeing a live of etnica or AP would also be a great experience for me, but I think I never will be able to see them...

Filteria! - Which will be achieved this year, possibly numerous times. I have to make the most of being close to Europe while I'm here!

Hallucinogen - Set to be achieved in just a few months at Freedom Festival. Another "lifelong" goal! Heh

Shpongle - even though I have once. :)

Derango - Missing out due to clashing dates but hopefully next year.

Ajja - should be seeing at freedom as well

Cosmosis - If he played an old school set

Anoebis - Not a producer but would love to catch a goa/Suntrip set from him while I am here!

Guess there is a lot more too, hopefully this summer I get to realise most of them!

Kino Oko. After listening to his 2 live sets in ektoplazm I deeply believe that he actually plays LIVE.

Spirallianz would also be quite cool, but I don't really see that happening..... :(

Well shoot, I seen some of the guys perform that you people mentioned.

I saw Ajja, Jaia and Filteria at the same event. I got to say hi/hug Ajja and hes pretty cool. He performed twice. Yab Yum/Ajja.

@Ormion - there is a weekend festival not tooo far from NY this month I want to go to for the exact reason - crazy South Africans ;p I wont be there and it saddens me. THIS FESTIVAL - I'll be attending the DI.FM Summer Solstice event (weekend of June 21st!) at least from the website with my friends. Join in everyone! Also I will be in Iowa in August instead when friends DJ there. For the South Africans, I've seen Artifakt at the same event as the other 3 mentioned above. Seeing Slug, Shift or Phyx would be cool.

I too would like to see Hallucinogen and Cosmosis.

The Portuguese Crew..

-Audialize!!!!!

-Suria!!!!

-Menog - should be seeing him in September at EQUINOX

Most importantly - I'd like to see the UK oldschoolers. Dick Trevor playing Green Nuns, Darshan and whoever! Dimension 5 will be with them at the Fullmoon Festival and Lost Theory in Croatia this year. Im THIS close to forcing myself to buy a plane ticket, haha! I have the money but I shouldnt just spend it like crazy. doh!

Manmademan!!

Last but not least, Toi Doi! I will try to get him to NY. It was awesome to chat with him on FB 8) Makes the world feel small

I have no idea of any of these put on good 'shows', as far as energy on the stage and that sort of thing, but since I like them and they're currently active:

Artha

Portamento

Crossing Mind

My dream, and some organizer's too, is Chi-ad. I know that Ozora tried to book him several times, to no avail. A pity :( .

Oh god yes, that would be awesome! He's not really active anymore, is he? I thought I remembered a while back he took down his website because of people taking advantage of him or something. I got the impression he was giving up out disgust. Although that could just be me projecting.

You're right Vera, I sent some messages to him when his website was working, showing my support. But after he released his digital album, it was not that exciting in comparison to his older work, and he just vanished and the website went down. I too had the feeling he gave up goa trance. One of Ozora organizers told me that Dave wouldn't even return e-mails about a live performance. I understand Dave, though.