Your Psytrance Apparal

K-BAN

• 3 weeks later...

its weird to see a pic of Martian Arts now since getting to spend lots of time at the campsite with him at Equinox. seeing a familiar face on the forum kind of thing ;p It was a pleasure ^_-

this thread reminds me that I still need to snap a picture of my pants I like to bring every festival.

its weird to see a pic of Martian Arts now since getting to spend lots of time at the campsite with him at Equinox. seeing a familiar face on the forum kind of thing ;p It was a pleasure ^_-

this thread reminds me that I still need to snap a picture of my pants I like to bring every festival.

Nice to meet you too brethren. Equinox was the bomb! Heard some brilliant Goa music as well and enjoyed dancing and getting lost to it :)

Also met Willsanquil who is a tropper! Flew from Portland to NYC and then drove for like, 10 hours to Asheville for the party!

10003343_10152377054626603_7598400620572

TIP tshirts were great. i had heaps back in the 90's, as well as loads of Rhino stuff. Sadly my wife did not approve so they were all sold for a premium years back. currently it's just some Space Tribe stuff I never bothered selling but I do like the look of the new quasi denim jackets from Space Tribe. Also Global Sect gear looks nice but now that the Aussie dollar is dying it's to expensive.

Also met Willsanquil who is a tropper! Flew from Portland to NYC and then drove for like, 10 hours to Asheville for the party!

oh woa I didnt know Will was going to be there and didnt meet him ;O We somehow got connected through a friend on FB years ago and only had small chats since, one being last year. oh well. cool you both met 8)

here are the pants I like that remind me of Saved By the Bell's intro. I've since had one girl say the same thing to me haha! A friend bought these at a thrift store. They didnt fit him when we got home so he gave them to me ;D

PA080152.jpg

the purple poncho I bought at Ozora. I always wanted a multi-colored poncho so this is close enough and I like purple, too.

PA080155.jpg