Your Psytrance Apparal

K-BAN

I used to have a small collection of goa/psychedelic related clothing... I remember I had

- A TIP Records long-sleeve black shirt with flouro-print on the front + glowing TIP Records logo on the back
- Infected Mushroom BP Empire-era t-shirt
- Spirit Zone fluorescent shiva-print shirt
- Shpongle hoodie
- Club Nuclear hoodie

All but the Club Nuclear-hoodie is long gone though...

• 2 weeks later...

heres a cool moment caused by wearing one of my t-shirts to the doctors the other day. I'll just copy my FB status...

"Usually its just one status a day if any, and in my indirect manner..but this is just too good!

I saw a new Dr. today (who was with 2 nurses) and after greeting me he commented on my Goatranch Psychedelic Trance shirt. I gave a short explanation of it and the music and offered to play him some. After we chatted medical business he then says "Now play me some of that music." a snippet of Green Nuns - Conflict it was! ;p"

cool shirts BUT IS THAT A FLYING RHINO STICKER? yummy 8)

• 11 months later...

Okey here is some updated photos with shirts i got today...

awesome collection! You find the Flying Rhino vault or something? ;p

My psy apparel

wooooooooaaaaaaaa! sweet!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

GOT ONE OF THESE A WHILE BACK AND THEY STILL GOT THEM FOR SALE!

SHPONGLE HOODIES AND TEES FOR AUSTRALIAN TOUR 2011 WITH TOUR DATES AND EVERYTHING

AVAILABLE HERE FROM RAINBOW SERPENT WEBSITE

THEY GREAT QUALITY AND SIZES FIT WELL

http://www.rainbowserpent.net/product/shpongle-hoodie-zip

That's actually a very good price for a hoodie!

• 3 weeks later...

It seems like there's some cool stuff out there after all, only most of it is probably long OOP. I'd like to have a shirt or two from Trance acts I like, particularly classics like Astral Projection, Cosmosis etc... Do such shirts exist at all and if so, are there any sources to order them from these days? Is there any webshop that sells 'band shirts' in this field? Those TIP shirts look great, too, but I suspect they're not available anymore unless you pay a tremendous amount of money... That Suntrip shirt doesn't look too bad, either - perhaps an option if I can't find anything else.