Autographs

Paul Eye

I have some CD´s signed. Both Transwave albums, Both Hallucinogen albums... Crop Circles Tetrahedron album, 5/6 members signed (Only Franco Rossi missing)

Some Etnica also... but only Max and Mauri´s. BPC album......

Yeah well I have Bluetech's Love Songs To The Source autographed, as well as the new Juno Reactor album and perhaps something else too. I was thinking along the more spontaneous autographs you get when you walk up to the artist after a gig and ask for the autograph then and there.

Quite a few years ago I got on the stage at the end of one of the Return to the source parties at the rocket to get my entrance signed by Mark Allen. He was incredibly surprised and could not understand that I wanted my ticket signed by him.... It made me understand...... well, I have not ever again ask anyone for an autograph..... <_<

Im a mixed bag. I love to just see the artist playing which is good enough but never had a cd to bring or whatedver for them to sign. Maybe one day. I can sometimes whimp out from talking to the guy after they are done playing but other times I havent. Mainly I think its that "I donna wanna be THAT fan" ;p

I haven't got any autographs but I've approached artists to talk to them a few times (e.g. Autechre, Kindzadza, Raja Ram, Laughing Buddha, Polyphonia; I'm only including people I didn't already know from fora). They never seem to mind. RR and LB were particularly friendly.

I have some CD´s signed. Both Transwave albums, Both Hallucinogen albums... Crop Circles Tetrahedron album, 5/6 members signed (Only Franco Rossi missing)

Some Etnica also... but only Max and Mauri´s. BPC album......

Dayymmmmmmm.... I want crop circles and BPC signature! Lucky duck

I haven't got any autographs but I've approached artists to talk to them a few times (e.g. Autechre, Kindzadza, Raja Ram, Laughing Buddha, Polyphonia; I'm only including people I didn't already know from fora). They never seem to mind. RR and LB were particularly friendly.

You were waiting for him to pee iirc.