Psytrance Stickers

draeke

I have always been fascinated by merchandise in general of the labels and by stickers, with my label I have been a bit lazy and didn't really go that extra mile but I will try to amend.

Still the inspiration comes from the old times and the legendary labels that made awesome stickers out of their logos or their covers/designs.

I have a collection at home that I am willing to scan. If you have some stickers, we should gather them and show them here, what do you think? I will start by posting something I found online

BlueRoom
blueroomstickerpn.jpg

TIP

tip0pn.jpg

TIP.WORLD
tipworld1pn.jpg

TIP WORLD 2
tipworld2pn.jpg

MATSURI

matsuripn.jpg

X-DREAM Radio
xdreampn.jpg

cheers

nice one

i stuck most of mine i had on my van when i was in new zealand

still have the blue room exactly as above

on my van i had a

flying rhino

space tribe - space ship

x-dream irritant

tip world

not sure if i seen any others before

I have that same silver blue room sticker (maybe a few of them, haven't checked my CDs in a while), and a shitload of Aleph Zero, Altar Records and Suntrip stickers. I think I have a sheet of Shpongle mask stickers somewhere but I'm not sure, one of the stickers is on my gig laptop. Maybe I'll take pics when I get less lazy.

haha! where did this inspiration come from? 8) Lots of psytrance cds put stickers in them that are the same as the album covers. If I can find the one blueroom sticker I have that is blue/orange, i will totally post it here. (the adventure finding it may be the end of me ;p)

For now I should be able to find an old image of my cd player with a hologram blueroom sticker on it...(checks)

Cool thread, and cool T.I.P. sticker the pink one. I just made some pics from some stickers with my phone but they look shit, I will upload some in the next days... What about posters?? what is out there??

My old sticker collection ended up on my fridge... And that one is gone now... lol :)

We do stickers of more or less ALL Suntrip cds though... In case some are interested, at least 15-20 different are still available :)

i have a drawer containing some suntrip stickers, but haven't yet found an item worthy of being stickered.

My old sticker collection ended up on my fridge... And that one is gone now... lol :)

this is exactly what i fear ;)

I do have many stickers from old labels, some of which i am sure you'd be very happy to see!

I have all the above except the x-dream one, and have also a wall with many attached but the true oldschool from labels i never dared using :D . I think I should reproduce some of those ... ssssh!

I have a few stickers I found in old unsealed Nitzhonot copies! Of course I never used them anywhere, would be a shame to spill them...
*Holymen - Nitzh O Not sticker
*Iceman - Turbulent sticker
*Trivia - Speed Of Sound sticker

There's also a Cyan - Braindance sticker, but I lost that one :(

Scans can be provided if wished : p

@ColourDotz, yes! Great post :)

some more:

t2ec16hhjf8ffpjcgd7briv.jpg

153522880c43e422a55z.jpg

brrsol3.jpg

§:)

just now got the photos up. I remembered the Blueroom ones were in an easy access location. the blue sticker I mentioned may require some digging in the other room SOOO.. when I feel like it/have time haha! I have two of these left. maybe more exist with the 'hidden' sticker ;p

my custom engraved (BY ME) and colored Sony PSYC (perfect name) cd player where the original sticker was placed haha! Been using it since 2005 until I forget what exactly happened and me trying to fix it broke it a few months ago. so I bought a clone copy and will replace the shell wheeeen..I have time ;p

pic taken with flash

S6302920.jpg

pic taken without

S6302921.jpg

Cool stuff!!

@Draeke. Are those plastic red legs part of a real dadababy?? I only knew about the Blue Room cabinets, but those look also fun!!

@K-Ban. I remember those ones now, I also used to have a few, but I can´t remember where they ended. Diluted in time I guess..... Blue Room merchandise rocked......

Spirit Zone Slipmat.

dscn1562x.jpg

I found the sticker! and some bonus ones! another Blueroom hologram and random ones. first for the 'missing' sticker.

The image doesnt do it justice. Its actually neon orange like spraypaint/hunter bright orange, silver and dark blue.

S6302931.jpg

random Triplag records sticker

S6302932.jpg

Anyone familiar with or remember Dtect Magazine? it only had 2 issues and each came with a cd. both cost $6. I do not remember the site Trance Shop but apparantly I used to buy stuff from there and Discogs mentions the magazine from there. I have 3 stickers of this.

S6302934.jpg

Anyone know what these are? They were in the same envelope as everything else. I do remember they were added into some package I once got.

S6302933.jpg

I found two stickers. I think I have more but here they are...

IMG_4426_zpsf73a875d.jpg

IMG_4435_zpsf924ed89.jpg

I also found some other cool stuff, if you don't mind me posting.

Timetable from a party at Vega in Copenhagen.

IMG_4437_zpsa05f5805.jpg

A postcard from Liquid Sound Design.

IMG_4431_zps4a6a1b6f.jpg