Post the most powerful-super intense Goa tracks

Ormion

Color Dox - Maximum Psy

my try at embedding the youtube vid:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZDW_HWPr4AU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

edit: maybe simply pasting the link works: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDW_HWPr4AU

interesting. most of the tracks mentioned, i don't find that powerful or intense at all. ganesh pramana? fast, nice but imho not overwhelmingly intense.

+1 mate about the khetzal i dont think that's what Ormion is looking for ! :D

Tim Schuldt - Animatronic, but well know this one already I think.

And this :D

(that's a bit off topic but well maybe you'll like, that's powerful!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F2wJq0KhcI

Thanks for the suggestions guys. The problem for me with newschool is that they miss the 'edge'. I don't know how to describe it. Apart from Sky Input of course.

that's a lot more newschool than oldschool. there are quite some areas where oldschool excels, but intensity is not one of them. take for instance darshan - energy trace and compare it to alienapia - order to chaos. energy trace seems quite laid back, dreamy and "tranced out" in comparison despite being 10bpm faster.

I disagree. Well first - there is plenty of oldschool and newchool not super intense. Then there are the super intense tracks from then and now. For me mostly, I find the oldschool more intense. Something about their sounds. I enjoy some newschool but its as if they are making goa on what they know it is. do this, this and this then BLAM, goa has been made. I say this since so much newschool uses the same sounds. I dont want to sound mean or picky to them since I know they but their soul into it. I guess just find a way to stick out more psychedelically than others. The old schoolers did it but they didnt have goa as a referance since they were creating the first history of it.

\Wow..... Briefly heard some tracks on youtube.... these are fantastic..... I'll check them later,,,

NOW OF TO UX LIVE>>>>> https://www.facebook.com/events/457110494365173/?fref=ts

575573_10200727593905842_4614233_n.jpg

this, added to the festivals in Berlin and Croatia this summer, make me HATE living in NY. gahh! Also the dates are bad for me as Im attending events here. one day....

my try at embedding the youtube vid:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZDW_HWPr4AU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

edit: maybe simply pasting the link works: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDW_HWPr4AU

yes, just post the link and it auto-embeds

Thanks for the suggestions guys. The problem for me with newschool is that they miss the 'edge'. I don't know how to describe it. Apart from Sky Input of course.

I want to agree but I guess define 'edge'? and is it something shared or you mean an artists own unique edge to their music? I got my thoughts of such in the first quote of this post.

I want to agree but I guess define 'edge'? and is it something shared or you mean an artists own unique edge to their music? I got my thoughts of such in the first quote of this post.

I don't know how to decribe it. It's more aggressive without being necessarily aggressive. :P More organic, more dirty, more ''I don't care, fuck y all'' :D:P

I don't know how to decribe it. It's more aggressive without being necessarily aggressive. :P More organic, more dirty, more ''I don't care, fuck y all'' :D:P

hahaha! Ok, thats what I was feeling from you man. I've been on the same page then ;D and YEAH, F*CK THOSE GUYS! hahah!

I too use dirty or organic to define the classics. raunchy as well. whatevas!

This is one from MFG is the most intense super powerful supernova track for me , i was literally standing with my mouth gaping wide open 6:13 onwards the first time i heard it .. everything about this is EPIC

^ I LOVE Fractal Glider ;D Have they done anything recently? I gotta get better at checking sites with mp3 purchases since some artists appear doing only that now..

mmmmmmm

Einstien - Fluoro Brain (copying my vinyl today and dug this one up) ^_^

not the most intense but its delicious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HiOYtrwGyM

• Like 1

Is this right? Syb Netwerk live? Are they back? One of my favorites acts ever. So many times I drove my car listening to their surreal atmospheres

Yes, it was a great night, albeit with not so many people, you can find pics on the FB link that I posted above.... It was 2,5 INTENSE hours, everyone was exhausted from dancing. Kris (on his own) was drumming live with a drum kit on most tracks, I think he's touring europe at the moment as UX-Live

UX - Sub Un Net - Faithealers - Eon project didn't make all that many tracks, so we got to hear almost all of their upbeat tracks + Slide's (1/2 of original UX) Wakin up to chaos (A tottaly chaotic track) + Klling Joke (Youth's band) - Sacred freedom (UX remix).

It really helped that last year there was a UX reloaded released so the sound had VERY NICE QUALITY compared to the originals of the 90's.

Yes, it was a great night, albeit with not so many people, you can find pics on the FB link that I posted above.... It was 2,5 INTENSE hours, everyone was exhausted from dancing. Kris (on his own) was drumming live with a drum kit on most tracks, I think he's touring europe at the moment as UX-Live

UX - Sub Un Net - Faithealers - Eon project didn't make all that many tracks, so we got to hear almost all of their upbeat tracks + Slide's (1/2 of original UX) Wakin up to chaos (A tottaly chaotic track) + Klling Joke (Youth's band) - Sacred freedom (UX remix).

It really helped that last year there was a UX reloaded released so the sound had VERY NICE QUALITY compared to the originals of the 90's.

I feel like the kid with his legs crossed sitting down and wanting to hear more stories. keep going...lucky bastard! haha

I feel like the kid with his legs crossed sitting down and wanting to hear more stories. keep going...lucky bastard! haha

Well, being in Europe has its benefits, despite our huge financial problems :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Anyway a lot of UX track could hold the most powerful intense goa tracks title ... But since I have a very fresh opinion (heard UX 3 days ago) I think "Space Puppy" was the most powerful track of the night

Well, being in Europe has its benefits, despite our huge financial problems :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Anyway a lot of UX track could hold the most powerful intense goa tracks title ... But since I have a very fresh opinion (heard UX 3 days ago) I think "Space Puppy" was the most powerful track of the night

so cool! and glad you mentioned Space Puppy as that vinyl was one I copied recently, too ;D My favorite Syb Unity track is Sun Invaders. For Kris' projects, Im really just familiar with Syb and UX.