Post the most powerful-super intense Goa tracks

Ormion

I love power and I love Goa, so I need more. Chances are that I know most of the tracks you're gonna post, but do it anyway.

I'm looking for ultra-supa-powerful goa, keep that in mind please.

Here are some of my favs:

Prana-Scarab (GNOTR remix)
Somaton-Fearful Symmetry
ManMadeMan-Drama
Pleiadians-Headspin
Toi Doi-Nuage D'Encens
Filteria-Navigate
Pleiadians-Electra (still the most powerful Goa track ever)

Feed me with power!!!

244b3c76_unlimited-power_opt.jpeg

Ra powerful?? when ?where?

i enjoy to see neo goa supporters to ignore the nexts and jump into Sky techonology stuff etc etc

Liquid Lunar - Hydrophobia watch?v=xsP2-sY7AxI

Section X - Galaxian watch?v=5SpT5X99ZkE

Lunar Asylum- G Lock :ph34r: watch?v=2sCL50zLGqo

Manmademan -Radar watch?v=M_97tDm5iuA

Power Space -Hyperspace :ph34r: watch?v=CMyWJV3pKyA

The Nommo -Po Tolo(B sirious mix) watch?v=cb5PiR9TYS4

Snake Thing - Shango watch?v=ykD8ZeDnqFM

P Cock -Double dopper :wub: watch?v=v49wj4uUJos

Unconscious Collective - Flurostani Trancedance :blush: watch?v=ReadDvX9cOk

I'm looking for ultra-supa-powerful goa, keep that in mind please.

Prana-Scarab (GNOTR remix)

ManMadeMan-Drama

Toi Doi-Nuage D'Encens

Feed me with power!!!

Your wish is granted ^_^

I'm so glad you chose a Toi Doi track in there. Im obsessed with his work ;O I had a semi-calm nerd freakout when chatting with him on facebook one day haha!

first things first! here is a song you MUST play! I posted it in the "rate the above track" thread the other day and will never stop spreading this one around.

scroll to about 4:15 into this video when it is mixing it.

Manmademan - Deliverance

when i saw this thread I immediately got that idea, found them on FB and suggested there needs to be a 'Deliverance part 2' and they replied and have that in mind. view their page to see. (so happy!)

as for Prana, 'Alien Pets' to me was the craziest of their tracks.

Alphanaut - New Shows - this track is AAAAAAA! so fun haha

Shamanic Tribes on Acid - Speed Freaker - I havent heard this in probably.. 9 years now. thanks youtube! this was so weird to hear from all the other goa I grew and learned with. loved it still back then, though.

But there are other tracks aswell that I consider powerful. Not fast, but powerful!

doh! I was going to post the same Imperial Project track as well. Im glad and surprised someone else did 8) I was playing that one really LOUD the other day. my speakers failed to melt. shame. ;p

woops, forgot one..

Green Nuns of the Revolution - Atomic Armadillo

I always loved 'The Fluffening' rmx on their album because the first half is fast and then it changes to slow ambient-scapes the second half for a totally badass 14 minute song.

. :PDeliverance is awesome although I find Drama to be their most powerful track.

ok, now you're just trying to get me worked up. IT'S WORKING! haha! I do love the edginess to Drama. has this dirty kind of scraping. so nice on the ears 8) Deliverance tho... a super-f*ckin-nova the entire way through! split personaliy at one point and still exploding.

pump it uuuuup!

Tandu - Alien Pump

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MybMS8Crsc

edit: I'm also really happy to see Unconscious Collective - Flurostani Trancedance

was recommended. that for sure is a hidden gem! I think it this was the one I found the vinyl to the other day in my room. Im forgetting cuz I forgot I owned it ;p

I was thinking Pigs in Space as well. that album - sheesh! they dont make 'em that solid, all tracks killing it, anymore.

Guest D N H

Khetzal - Ganesha Pramana # Radiotrance - Vostok/Plasma

Juno Reactor - Acid Moon/Laughing Gas # Jaia - Brainstorm/Nasty Angel

Toi-Doi - Psystic/Liquid Cosmos # Etnica - Resistance

UX - Pure Intellect # Non Zero - Anthrax Sabotage

interesting. most of the tracks mentioned, i don't find that powerful or intense at all. ganesh pramana? fast, nice but imho not overwhelmingly intense.

my picks would be:

crop circles - lunar civilization (filteria's higher mix) <- much more intense than the original.

filteria - sky input <- the whole album.

artha - bali

deedrah - alien dick

psylent buddhi - convergent images

ra - time current <- trancy but intense

shakta - lepton head part 3 (deedrah remix and filteria remix)

miranda - gnocchi <- not as intense overall, but the thick kickdrum and the acidline make up for it.

alienapia - order to chaos

most of novafractal's music

some psy-h project

some moments from IFO

that's a lot more newschool than oldschool. there are quite some areas where oldschool excels, but intensity is not one of them. take for instance darshan - energy trace and compare it to alienapia - order to chaos. energy trace seems quite laid back, dreamy and "tranced out" in comparison despite being 10bpm faster.