Write something for the user above you

Guest D N H

Guest D N H

That's pretty simple.

You can write something for the user above you, something funny, an anecdote, a taunt, a comment or maybe a hint. You can also instead post a picture or perhaps a quote, a verse, few song lyrics, or even a youtube track or video.

First Rule: Keep it polite. There might be sarcasm or criticism, but no abusive expression.

Second Rule: You cannot post two times in a row. That means you have to wait for the user after the next of you.

You can also make comments for other comments if you want, but only when you are allowed to post, and not for other users.

------------------

So, the above user of the next user to post, is me B)

Depths/No Hitz! is a very active user of this forum. He posts a lot and starts many topics, his topics are mainly interesting and I enjoy discussing them. A lot of them are dedicated to Goa trance and I like his in deph style of his topics. His offtopic threads and posts are also very interesting.

i think veracohr may really be a super hero, his avatar sugests so, yet he is under the couch most times?

very confusing, yet strangely ironic, but he's a mod, on the best forum in the world, you post some interesting shit, and a true metal head!

horns up to you bro

you must be alright!

Guest D N H

technosomy is a free style crazy dude. His simultaneous passion for aggressive metal along with oz/finnish mania puzzles the shrink community, while the freaks of the scene watch him with mouth opened. Some others suggest that he is the lost brother of Ormion, both children of the underworld Cthulu-Leviathan family.

I tend to believe that he spends most of his time bodysurfing along with sharks.

Tasmanian%20Devil%20halloween.jpg

TazSurfingTowel1.JPGtaz-surf.jpg

Bulgarian-Mountains.jpgfae3vRiH3R5-300x300.jpg

421398.jpgR-95576-1106464146.jpg

Task Completed! :lol: :lol:

Everytime I see his avatar staring at me, I feel like I'm being interrogated ;O (no idea who or where it is from)

I recently purchased a release from his label and got to meet a really nice psytrancer 8) and obviously good sense of smartass humor which the thread has shown ;p

hmmm

i cant figure out

many said he is MEGA troll

i dont know if he trolls(or others who respond to him)

strange guy

propably as halfs of us here :ph34r:

however

i like his effort to discover new sound and i enjoy his hapiness when he announce that he bought the old cd (Project 2trance cd)

for sure he lives-feed with music and that counts to me

Who are you god man?

---------------

Random Berliner with colored dots :blink: (classy), probably know Boris Blenn, he will be responsible for connecting Radi and Blenn in real life. They will stalk middle school chavs (not older than 15) together while Radi explaining them Stardiver technics :o

Imba is a good Serbian man from my absolute favourite city of Serbia, the beautiful and hot Nis. It is close to the Bulgarian border Dimitrovgrad - Kalotina smotth road and has beautiful weather and beatiful landscape and mountains. He is a very good goa trance artist and should release mroe tracks so people can buy his stuff and donate so he can have great gear and produce even better Goa trance music. Maybe i visit Nis where Imba is booming a goa live set and listen to his music and looking at slim Nis beauties.

Hi Radi,

Stop posting pictures of mountains. I missed them so much, that seeing the pics makes me cry!!!! :( The highest you can get here in north Germany is by crossing a bridge :unsure: ....... Scheiße!!

By the way, I've got a friend who would love to meet you!! :ph34r: Keep it up!!

cheers,

Colour Dotz

Which friend is it who wants to meet me? If you want to see mountains get to the currently flooded Chiemgau, a very beautiful peace of mountains, not the highest in Germany, but very steep and rocky, I like that place a lot.

Ask Imba about this friend. He has already mentioned him..... :ph34r:

Sadly I don't know Boris Blenn, but If I did I would definitely get you both in contact -_-

Chiemgau is a bit far from here (600km?). I missed having the mountains near enough to go for a walk every now and then, but thanks for the tip.

• 4 weeks later...

FatKidWitAJetPak has a smart and funny nick and he uses a synthesized picture of a tripped cat in space as a current signature.

Lately because of more reading on this fine forum, I have learned this dude actually pulls off festivals and I have to say, having read his posts on Isratrance. He's a intelligent, reflected and cool guy. https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7901288192/hB90D7835/