The top Goabient tracks out there

radi6404

So this topic is dedicated to the best goabient tracks (and I mean really goabient tracks ever made), not Dub, not chill out, not ambient, but real goabient, I think I will list most of them but you are free to list more. I would also love if you would comment on the tracks I list.

So without chronological order here are my favourites.

Boris Blenn aka Electric Universe - ALIEN ENCOUNTER PART 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably the most geniune goabient track, the melodies here summerize goa trance.

Astral Projection - Unbelievable Technology

Youth and Simon Posford - Splosh Remix !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLARRRRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

(yes this is definatly goabient due to the changed melody of the track that is pretty different to Ozric tentacles, this track means so much to me, on the day I listened to this first on my mp3 player I saw so incredibly thin and cute girls in my hometown of Bulgaria with jogging pants, you know the thicker ones from Adidas, that was so astonishing) I label this track as high as Alien Encounter,

Astral Projection - Ambient Galaxy

Boris Blenn - Longbaceglider on Solstice

Boris Blenn - Kosmonaut !!!

Boris Blenn - Balie Celestial

Electric Universe - Visiting Venus !!!

Electric Universe - Nexus

Pleiadians - Deep Frequency !!!

Total Eclipse - Espanolizer !!!!!! this is really a warm and somehow spanish sounding track, like the name says, it is definatly one of the best ever produced goabient tracks.

Astral Projection - Electronic

s.u.n. Project - Going with the flow

Sure I forgot many, but what do you think about them?

Please add additional tracks to this list, so we can get a full list of the best ever cereated goabient songs, like a compilation.

First time i read this word "goabient" lol, you mean down tempo trance, but anyway...

- Total eclipse : 51 pegasus

- Blue planet corporation : Arcana

- Iridium : 12 000 suns (you will love this one)

- Asura : Like a summer day

- Asura : Raindust (the best ever)

I labelled after glow trance always, since it is faster than typical goa ambient. The Iridium trakc, ofcourse I know and love it, it is beautiful.

And please also comment the tracks you mention and also the ones I mentioned, what you think about them?

Paradise Connection (aka Boris Blenn) - Source Of Emotion

Pleiadians - Seven Sisters (the track from the 1999 album of course!)

Cosmix & Kristian (aka Elysium) – The Vision (a bit faster but still on the chill side, though like tracks 1 and 2 they it's danceable)

I have other favourite probably mostly unknown songs, will post later.

Boris Blenn aka Electric Universe - ALIEN ENCOUNTER PART 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably the most geniune goabient track, the melodies here summerize goa trance.

yes this is masterpiece