How white are your teeth

Master Lu Bu

Thanks for asking. Well brother from all the years of training and fighting and "workout supplements" I'm losing my hair. I have what my wife calls the dead look because all the veins above and around my eyes are busted so I have huge black circles.. Like a zombie. My hands are distorted with scars and calcium deposits. My nose is twisted from all the times it got broken. Soooooo I think pearly whites would be nice. Gotta work with what ya got. :)

Thanks for asking. Well brother from all the years of training and fighting and "workout supplements" I'm losing my hair. I have what my wife calls the dead look because all the veins above and around my eyes are busted so I have huge black circles.. Like a zombie. My hands are distorted with scars and calcium deposits. My nose is twisted from all the times it got broken. Soooooo I think pearly whites would be nice. Gotta work with what ya got. :)

if you are really like as you have described, i recommend you get gold teeth. just the front row or something.