Hitler really hates the new Infected Mushroom

Imba

I didnt see it before and you want to say that this video is reuploaded?

If is like that then moderators can delete topic, i am sorry but is epic anyway if i late few years :lol:

Guest D N H

No, no! Don't get it politically at all.

I don't think psy-trance should have a place for any political themes. It looses its essence.

I made that video 4 years ago iirc.

I deleted it when I made the introduction to psytrance videos. I thought that a video like that doesn't scream 'welcome to psynews'. :P

Since it was in the same channel people might see it, plus I got many hate messages from angry IM fans. :lol:

Glad to see it survived.

This video is hilarious... I never knew you made it Ormion! The best goa-humour I ever saw... (if there is something like goa humour) although it is already a little dated... Eskimo is long gone I think :D

I made that video 4 years ago iirc.

I deleted it when I made the introduction to psytrance videos. I thought that a video like that doesn't scream 'welcome to psynews'. :P

Since it was in the same channel people might see it, plus I got many hate messages from angry IM fans. :lol:

Glad to see it survived.

its funny to see this video now after what I hinted at in my previous post in another thread about the Israeli scene. the wording here I feel was taken from my past conversations with friends so you and I think alike ;p

for Hypersonic, he was so good under the Psydrop name. loved those albums/comps! btw - is Astrix even still around? (searches)

Guest D N H

I deleted it.... I thought that a video like that doesn't scream 'welcome to psynews'... plus I got many hate messages from angry IM fans. :lol:

:ph34r::ph34r:Smashing+The+Opponent+Single.jpg:ph34r: :ph34r:

Hypersonic was Psydrop? :blink:

Psydrop's The Miracle Man was a great album.

yep! I like 'The Miracle Man' because to me, that psytrance was a different way of thinking/listening just like Logic Bomb was. Not on the same scale but close. Psydrop - Fantasy Seeds album is so superb as well, only this time delivering energetic full-on. Each track very different from the others. Oh 2003, how I've missed you ;p

this right here is a description used on the Hypersonic - Larger Than Life single on Psyshop

"Yoni has a long successful music career as a Psy Trance artist and previously released two solo Psy Trance albums under a different act name and two more artist albums, co written with another Israeli guy under a different name but due to legal problems we are not allowed to reveal those Names.

Figure it out for your selves!"

I can't remember if reading this back in 2005 led me to dig into it, finding out it was Psydrop.. but I thought it was through another way.. whichevs ;p