Best Koxbox track

Manuser

Koxobox is a very special artist, because of the intensity and the unique style of their tracks it is better to listen to a whole album as to one track, if you listen to one Koxbox album you get a very special and warm feeling. Koxbox is very special and is a melodic psychedelic trance artist of very high level. Big Respect to Koxbox.

@psydmt that remix is unknown to me or the rest but nice info, so we know another unreleased exists. was it good? did you recognize it easily? I am not familiar at all with this track from logic bomb... as I see it was only released on 2 compilations

Psychedelic Pollution was the track of 2000 IMO (Had cool elephant sounds through it and worth getting). The Koxbox rmx deft had the words Koxbox rmx through it and Frank E was Djing at the time I heard it (and that was June 2000). Shame it has never been in the public domain (has anybody ever heard it ?) possibly only in Frank E's dat collection. I also have a colourdrops RMX on DAT somewhere (Slightly different from the original) which is cool as well.