Goa Girls - Female Presence in Psy-Trance (& Psynews)

Guest D N H

I however would like to meet girls that are normal and listen goa trance, I don#t like party girls who are crazy and probably take drugs. Tehre are a lot of normal men who listen goa trance a lot at home, but do not go on any paty possible. Goa Trance is not music that can only be listened on parties. Sure, parties are great, especially private parties, but people who listen to one kind of music only when it plays on parties are somehow strange I would say. They should also dress normal and not very strange. Usually more open minded young girls have no problems listening to trance and they even have great characters and are not false or mean. I know some trance girls and they do not have false charakters at all.

and a nice pair of leggings won't go astray either!

Guest D N H

Depths when you go for personality you will have the biggest freak in the bedroom you could. The more she trusts you the more of herself she will give to you. Now you find personality that comes from a good family she will cook your dinner and do your laundry. There's plenty of fine honeys out there. Moments like this make me wish I wasn't married.

No, the reason i made this topic, was to see how many girls are here and how deep they are into trance, beyond lifestyle or relations.

I know persons from the past involved in or party attendees, but never convinced me for a heartfelt audience or intellectual following.

Generally, i'm a bit prejudiced against goa party girls. Although, they are not too many. But even more prejudiced i am against club girls, in general terms always.

I try to avoid as hell this kind of "diva"/"trend idol"/"tv star" wannabe, although i like dynamic women very much. I have a soft spot for intelligent women (yes, they exist, not in great numbers though :( ) and many of them are quite sober.

But this "siren" is oftenly a bad advisor...

Experiment - introduce a girl to Manmademan - Deliverance. If she loves it too, thats a keeper!

My closest friend who passed away was a girl who would listen to goa mix cds I made her. She would even dig through my digital library and pick stuff out. She was the best soul-sister you could ask for. 8/

Finding a girl that likes anything in the psychedelic trance genre is good enough for me. Even better when you spot her dancing hard to it. I was at a party this weekend and saw/chatted with several such girls.

I however would like to meet girls that are normal and listen goa trance, I don#t like party girls who are crazy and probably take drugs. Tehre are a lot of normal men who listen goa trance a lot at home, but do not go on any paty possible. Goa Trance is not music that can only be listened on parties. Sure, parties are great, especially private parties, but people who listen to one kind of music only when it plays on parties are somehow strange I would say. They should also dress normal and not very strange. Usually more open minded young girls have no problems listening to trance and they even have great characters and are not false or mean. I know some trance girls and they do not have false charakters at all.

I get your point, but there are a lot of "normal" people at Trance parties...... I mean.... most of them, with the exception of a few freaks :P .

No, the reason i made this topic, was to see how many girls are here and how deep they are into trance, beyond lifestyle or relations.

I know persons from the past involved in or party attendees, but never convinced me for a heartfelt audience or intellectual following.

Generally, i'm a bit prejudiced against goa party girls. Although, they are not too many. But even more prejudiced i am against club girls, in general terms always.

I try to avoid as hell this kind of "diva"/"trend idol"/"tv star" wannabe, although i like dynamic women very much. I have a soft spot for intelligent women (yes, they exist, not in great numbers though :( ) and many of them are quite sober.

But this "siren" is oftenly a bad advisor...

Unfortunately I have to agree with this. :( I'm not going to psy doofs as frequently as I used to but how I perceive it there is a rather big ratio of female party goers. Obviously I can't judge if they are only there for the drugs, to belong to a specific group, because of their boyfriends or really for the love of psy. But what I do judge (from a subjective point of view, including that I'm much older than most of them) is that I have the Impression they just follow the flow. They wear rather similar clothes, a rather high percentage have cuts in their arms so there might be some kind of borderline thing going. I also have the general Impression psy got rather trendy lately... (means I could add some similar stuff about the guys at the parties). I also have to say that I'm a bit suspicious about people in general who define themselves by being part of a scene.

Still, there are also other examples. I'm not part of the psy scene but I do have a decent psy collection. I also dj and know several other women who do. Not psytrance or not psytrance anymore but still electronical music. And there are also female psy DJs in Switzerland (I just don't know them in person).

dear god the word troll needs to die. why did it catch on??

so what have we learned so far? goa girls exist or not? ;p haha!

In my experience most psygirls care more for the scene than the artistic side of psy. I mean they go to parties often, they listen to a lot of psytrance, but they don't care that much about the sound, the individual tracks or artists. I guess this is why they don't post so often in forums. I might be wrong though.

Well, it wont happen anymore, someone here said my English has improved a lot and if I am able to type properly why should I type with errors?

I don't know. You were the one writing with intentional mistakes in a sad attempt at making it look like a poor Bulgarian bloke's attempt at English.

I've noticed some people friendly tease radi, and some belittle him. You know the saying misery loves company. Misery being the people who abuse him and company is what they hope for. I want someone who doesn't friendly tease him to explain why you do it. Furthermore would you belittle him in person. Talk about goa spirit. I'm no stranger to punching bags.. You want to belittle someone I want you to come at me. I will kill you with kindness

Unfortunately I have to agree with this. :( I'm not going to psy doofs as frequently as I used to but how I perceive it there is a rather big ratio of female party goers. Obviously I can't judge if they are only there for the drugs, to belong to a specific group, because of their boyfriends or really for the love of psy. But what I do judge (from a subjective point of view, including that I'm much older than most of them) is that I have the Impression they just follow the flow. They wear rather similar clothes, a rather high percentage have cuts in their arms so there might be some kind of borderline thing going. I also have the general Impression psy got rather trendy lately... (means I could add some similar stuff about the guys at the parties). I also have to say that I'm a bit suspicious about people in general who define themselves by being part of a scene.

Still, there are also other examples. I'm not part of the psy scene but I do have a decent psy collection. I also dj and know several other women who do. Not psytrance or not psytrance anymore but still electronical music. And there are also female psy DJs in Switzerland (I just don't know them in person).

heya tats, where you been at?

you been scrolling under the radar?

I don't know any women who listen to psy, but I also don't know any guys who do (known personally). I've recognized a few regulars in my local scene, as infrequently as I join it, but I don't know any of those people personally.

I've noticed some people friendly tease radi, and some belittle him. You know the saying misery loves company. Misery being the people who abuse him and company is what they hope for. I want someone who doesn't friendly tease him to explain why you do it. Furthermore would you belittle him in person. Talk about goa spirit. I'm no stranger to punching bags.. You want to belittle someone I want you to come at me. I will kill you with kindness

Radi has been trolling here for years. I don't know whose troll it is, but it would be great if they could stop it. It is boring. And he is as Bulgarian as a kangaroo is from the north pole.

heya tats, where you been at?

you been scrolling under the radar?

Lots of stuff going on in RL... :) I'm reading along here (more or less...) but I'm a bit bored with all the same discussions about psy so I don't have much to add.