Goa Girls - Female Presence in Psy-Trance (& Psynews)

Guest D N H

Thanks radi. If I had to pick someone from this forum to train at a championship level it would be you. You think like a champion and you don't let the haters get you down. Not everyone is born with that ability.

Like shpongled said lets bring it back to on topic. I live in a college town. On Main Street it's filled with clubs and bars. You will hear some dance music. It's not goa but its tolerable. One thing is for sure all the college honeys will be out in force. Starting from the feet up you might see some girls in heels. Those are the bump and grinders. Moving up you will either see some short skirts or yoga pants. The trend here is working out and having a hot body which means your going to see some toned legs and a firm ass. Moving up your going to see some tight t shirts or a revealing top. When faced in that situation it's an instant chest stare. The girls with the belly button rings will be showing that off as well. Moving up you will see some doll faces. Makeup done right and hair styled right. They will smell good as well. My personal favorite is when they smell like bubblegum. Some tanned some not. One thing is for sure they are getting drunk and if your smooth you will get some sex. So they are not goa girls but its what my scene.. USA has to offer.

Even though I think this thread is a bit silly.. I wanted to pop in to say Tonight I am going to an all female dj psy gig, Radi should stop by u might find more than u wish for haha. :)

Take pictures and we can mock the pretty female DJ's who only DJ because their boyfriends do/did.

Rotwang I will respond with an analogy. I'm like a rock your like a marshmallow. You throw a rock at someone it's going to hurt. Throw a marshmallow at someone they most likely be happy and eat it. Now you melt a marshmallow and you can make a s'more. Who doesn't like a s'more? You need fire to make a s'more. A rock can create fire to melt the marshmallow. You see one hand washes the other. It could be like that but it has to be mutual. Now when the old Lu bu was fighting there's no doubt I was aggressive but things have changed.

Which bring me to technosomy and tatsu. First technosomy you took a jab at me. I only reacted to your action. It doesn't have to be like that. Your up there in age where's the patience understanding and wisdom. You sent me the good discs for that I am grateful. Tatsu was implying the board was dead and came off with how sick she is of all the same threads. You ever consider there's new people here?

Just to make that clear: I don't think this forum is dead. I just explained why I personally don't post here often. I also didn't use words like sick, I just said why I don't feel like participating in lots of threads. If you think that I should not Interpret Radi's comment as negative as I did, which is a valuable point, then you could also give me the benefit of the doubt and not Interpret my comment as negative as possible.

But you are right, let's get back to Topic... Do you guys know lots of female DJs who just toy arround a bit with the Equipment because they boyfriend (or whoever) does? I luckily don't but I do get the impression that lots of girls just follow their boyfriend or their friends and do what's trendy.

Guest D N H

This topic is somehow strange, for me it is not important the DJ to be female but the girl I go with to be a skinny girl, the dj should usualy be male. but whatever he is I do not care.

But... but...Is it ok to have a fat guy dj then???

Yes!! That's right! We want quality on the decks!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

l.jpg

NSFWNSFWNSFWdep_13823807-Beautiful-and-sexy-DJ-woman

IFWT_sexy_dj.pngdj_deborah_de_luca_large.jpgcolleen-shannon.jpg

Skin-DJs.jpgNSFWkit-musicas-mega-dj-2013-30gb-10-dvds-frl.jpgbeatmatching.jpg7101425833_9cb5a00cbd_z.jpgDJ-riba-600x340.jpg

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Endless beats... :blush:

i wonder:

sexy-sophia-dj.jpg

does she know where to put the needle?! :) ... but at least she's skinny eh ahahah :D

I found the last girl in the big list attractive. the rest appear too artificial for me. nah. ;p

"Needle? Yeah, I've got ink. On my lower back."

hahah!

• 2 weeks later...

My Chinese girlfriend LOVES psytrance. I introduced her to it nearly a year ago and now she goes on Ektoplazm with me. She is not involved in the community, however.

I think Asian girls are more easily introduced to it than the european Rihanna girls.

There is an all-female psytrance collective: facebook dot com slash PsySisters

Seems to be London based.

Yup, they are reeealy quite good and mix better sets than half the guys I have seen here. Their launch night was epiiiiiic. Very full on and twilight/night full on oriented but good nonetheless.

Haha that's funny. As far as djs I have never seen a female in the USA. Although Rihanna has been making a lot of house type songs. I think the time is coming..

I've seen a lot of female DJs.

Lived in the NW for 9 years and probably saw 24-30 play at clubs and parties.

None of them played psytrance.

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

radiant-goatrance-girl.jpggoatrance-dancer.jpg

Do you know many girls listening to goa or psy-trance exist, more as psy/goa-heads and even as collectors than just party attendees & event visitors ?

Can we speak about a percentage ratio between male and female followers ? Certain psy-trance genres' preferences?

How many girls Psynews has in now? More than previous years?

good shit B)

does my girlfriend count?

pix_069.jpg

she does :lol: _b congrats dude! :D

hahahahahaaaaaaaaaahhahahaha!