Goa Girls - Female Presence in Psy-Trance (& Psynews)

Guest D N H

Hey radi you didn't offend her. I've seen her picture before. Her looks are on par with her attitude if you know what I'm saying. Plus she's a lesbian and seems to be the man hater type.

Tatsu how much money you make big shot? On average per month I spend what you make in a year. Probably two if I'm right.

Yeah might be, but it seems you didn't get a better attitude because of that either. :)

Maybe we can go back on topic right now?

Are you Bulgarian or how came you met a Bulgarian girl. Bulgarian girls respond ver well to Ott, Hallucinogen in Dub and Shpongole is stuff that some Bulgarian girls respond to.

Yes Radi I have to be Bulgarian because you know your girls cannot travel around the world since there is still the regime apparently over there, isnt't it? And obviously I need to speak your language to communicate with someone from there.... but you are right she "responded" very well to those bands, she loved Ott when I made her listen to one of his tracks.

вие сте най-добрият Radi

Tatsu has always had something against me and has been reserved towards me. I see it here again, earlier I said some offensive stuff here in the forum but times have changed and she thinks if I say that she did not like goa exclusively that this is offensive, I don't understand that. I hate fighting with no reason and I also don#t like when people produce arguments for nothing. She thinks I have backthoughts and am not direct when I say things but I am very direct. If I think something bad about you Tatsu I would say it directly, but you have always been a bit reserved, there is one side inside you that does not like me at all, that side has even remained when we used to sent each other pm messages. I must have said something very offensive earlier so that you are so reserved about me.

Yes Radi I have to be Bulgarian because you know your girls cannot travel around the world since there is still the regime apparently over there, isnt't it? And obviously I need to speak your language to communicate with someone from there.... but you are right she "responded" very well to those bands, she loved Ott when I made her listen to one of his tracks.

вие сте най-добрият Radi

Ofcourse they travel, but usually it is unlikely they meet with foreigners, they go abroad to work there and prefer to have boyfriends from their own country instead of foreigners. But ofcoruse there will be exceptions to that.

Psynews is back, long live psynews!!

Can we also talk about drugs or is still against the rules??? :D

yes please!

i got short changed by 5 cents for a bottle of milk recently

boy those guys at b.b and a.p corner store are really gong down the toilet!

to full on for me :ph34r:

yes please!

i got short changed by 5 cents for a bottle of milk recently

boy those guys at b.b and a.p corner store are really gong down the toilet!

to full on for me :ph34r:

You need to meet some new corner boys!!

Hey radi you didn't offend her. I've seen her picture before. Her looks are on par with her attitude if you know what I'm saying. Plus she's a lesbian and seems to be the man hater type.

Tatsu how much money you make big shot? On average per month I spend what you make in a year. Probably two if I'm right.

Careful what you say to Tatsu, Lu Bu. I once wrote something completely innocuous to her and some guy wrote the following threatening response:

Listen rotwang, dont take this the wrong way but i wont have you disrespecting MY THREAD furthermore MY FRIEND. so you wanna take cheap shots do it elsewhere. This is a fun talking thread, no room for DISRESPECT.

Please dont make me tell you twice ok?

Sounds like you wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of this "Lu Bu" character.

Wow rotwang sorry someone threatened you like that. As far as me, I think your reading between the lines a little to hard. Don't jump to conclusions when we are all different people. I speak hard, it's my nature. I understand some people on here might be extraordinary sensitive but I don't think people should bully radi.

One time I bullied someone on a forum and he sent me a message saying that some people out there are real. They might belong to a real set (slang for gang). At this point I started thinking. I read deeper into the message and he was explaining to me how in this technological age nothing is private. Between google earth GPS and public records the real do what the real does. I got pretty nervous because I got to thinking the real does exist. So I apologized and didn't bully anymore. I guess that's why I get upset when I see you guys clown on him when it seems like he has good intentions. ;)

Ofcourse they travel, but usually it is unlikely they meet with foreigners, they go abroad to work there and prefer to have boyfriends from their own country instead of foreigners. But ofcoruse there will be exceptions to that.

Yes that's what I understand of your culture, you normally are very reserved and hang around with people from your country. Anyhow I think I will visit your country sometimes, there are fantastic skiing resort as I saw and I would want to go snowboard over there :). Now, where are the girls for the forum? Search some!

Pat from Australia.

Thanks for sending me all of those discs. Basically the best you had.

How is it in Australia, I might take a vacation down there. I could be wrong but I heard its small so finding things is pretty easy.

you are most welcome

your point being?

Careful what you say to Tatsu, Lu Bu. I once wrote something completely innocuous to her and some guy wrote the following threatening response:

Sounds like you wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of this "Lu Bu" character.

yeah i recall that guy got banned from here?

Rotwang I will respond with an analogy. I'm like a rock your like a marshmallow. You throw a rock at someone it's going to hurt. Throw a marshmallow at someone they most likely be happy and eat it. Now you melt a marshmallow and you can make a s'more. Who doesn't like a s'more? You need fire to make a s'more. A rock can create fire to melt the marshmallow. You see one hand washes the other. It could be like that but it has to be mutual. Now when the old Lu bu was fighting there's no doubt I was aggressive but things have changed.

Which bring me to technosomy and tatsu. First technosomy you took a jab at me. I only reacted to your action. It doesn't have to be like that. Your up there in age where's the patience understanding and wisdom. You sent me the good discs for that I am grateful. Tatsu was implying the board was dead and came off with how sick she is of all the same threads. You ever consider there's new people here?

Finally this place has become a playground for the in crowd. There is an obvious divide from in and the out. I know if I was new I would be at least intimidated to post because more than likely no one will respond. You. Can take the exact thread have the in crowd post and it will get hits. It doesn't and shouldn't be like that. This could be a great avenue for suntrip but you got people bringing it down. I'm no angel but Christ it doesn't have to be like this. Negativity breeds negativity and positivity breeds positivity. You choose.. I know what I want.