Goa Girls - Female Presence in Psy-Trance (& Psynews)

Guest D N H

Lots of stuff going on in RL... :) I'm reading along here (more or less...) but I'm a bit bored with all the same discussions about psy so I don't have much to add.

don't blame you, we need to spice it up................ some how

glad you still around

less and less of us vets these days

I like the goa discussions a lot Tatsu, the forum is now more like ever before like it should be. It has been nice at 2005, but after that it was pretty empty. Now all the oldschool fans ahve joined and open topics just like I like them to see, so the forum is great now.

I'm not saying that the discussions themselves are boring (or the forum, or the people). I just don't care to discuss the same things over and over again: best track this, best album that, (non)commercial artists this, festivals that, goa this, prog that... I still like to go to parties once in a while and I still buy albums (less than before, I try to stick to the gems) but I for myself fail to see what I could add to that forum that hasn't been said at least once during the last years.

Dear Radi, your post are always entertaining and when is about girls they somehow go to another level!

Anyway I think in London there are huge amounts of females loving psytrance and in Belgium as well. And finally I discovered that in Brazil, especially in the north is considered mainstream music and you can find it as background music in some big stores in commercial shopping centers with everyone dressed "normal" and no druggies.

I also saw clubs where the djs were playing psytrance with people not even knowing what kind of music it was but dancing to it as if it was the latest david guetta hit, aged from 20 to 40 and all normal, so I guess it depends where you live.

Finally I also met a Bulgarian girl that listens to a lot of electronics and she told me in Bulgaria there were a lot of parties in the late 90s, early 00s and if she was there maybe other girls too, so you should just go around and find some and Oh, pimp them here if you can ;)

Are you Bulgarian or how came you met a Bulgarian girl. Bulgarian girls respond ver well to Ott, Hallucinogen in Dub and Shpongole is stuff that some Bulgarian girls respond to.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And finally I discovered that in Brazil, especially in the north is considered mainstream music and you can find it as background music in some big stores in commercial shopping centers with everyone dressed "normal" and no druggies.

I also saw clubs where the djs were playing psytrance with people not even knowing what kind of music it was but dancing to it as if it was the latest david guetta hit, aged from 20 to 40 and all normal, so I guess it depends where you live.

I cant even imagine that ;O

cool!

as for the arguing/hate up above - cut it out please. either you are children that will grow up or adults that should know to stop or not do it at all. Kind of kills the mood for me when looking through here.

I'm not saying that the discussions themselves are boring (or the forum, or the people). I just don't care to discuss the same things over and over again: best track this, best album that, (non)commercial artists this, festivals that, goa this, prog that... I still like to go to parties once in a while and I still buy albums (less than before, I try to stick to the gems) but I for myself fail to see what I could add to that forum that hasn't been said at least once during the last years.

I don't think any of us have much new to add, but personally I like to talk about stuff I like. Same thing when I get together with old friends: there's only so much news to talk about, then we end up talking about days past and having many of the same old discussions.

Maybe not something new but at least something. ;) If you have fun with it that's cool, I also don't want to put the forum down or anything. It's just that my interests have changed a bit. I personally would rather talk about prog/tech-house/techno tracks I can use for my next dj-set instead of talking about the best Etnica tracks again. But when I think about it I might need some psy recommendations so stay tuned... :ph34r:

Tatsu has changed her music style a long while ago, I am wondering if she ever listened really to goa trance, that is why she is not really interested in Goa Trance right now. Well Tatsu, I would be glad if you can tell me about good Prog and other music you like since goa is not the only thing I listen to, but I wish you would enjoy goa trance and psychedelic trance even today.

Psynews is in state of great renaissance and it feels so good to be a part of it, especially when it comes to disscuss very steep bulgarian mountains or to vote for your favorite Pleiadians or Etnica track (we need more topics!!!). There are still some less-serious topics with more pleasant feeling, such as Goa Girls with thin legs, what do you feel/think about while you're dancing or just some tips and tricks from the dancefloor.

However, there are still less interesting topics, such as various psytrance recommendations, new dj mixes, psynews compilation contest, lenghty reviews, label and artist announcements and new releases, production tips, etc...

Anyway, in my humble opinion, we should keep this renaissance going, so i suggest couple of new topics:

- Favorite Boris Blenn track
- What would Boris Blenn do if he was....?
- Best Boris Blenn live shows (only YouTube links)
- Now Playing (Boris Blenn edition)
- Best Boris Blenn photos (personal and from live, studio, etc)
- Newschool Goa vs. Boris Blenn
- Favorite artwork for Boris Blenn release(s)
- Future of Boris Blenn
- Experience of discovering Boris Blenn and Electric Universe
- The Future of Goa - Boris Blenn
- Official Boris Blenn apreciation topic (random discussions about BB).

Dear radi, actually I was never exclusively listening to goa (or psy, or prog or whatever subgenre you have). And who says I don't enjoy it anymore just because I think it's boring to talk about the same old artists again and again? Funny enough I would bet my next monthly salary that even nowadays I spend more money on psy/goa/prog albums than you do, even when my main focus is in another genre. It's not your fault I have more money so that comment might be unfair. On the other hand all I ever get from you is your big mouth but rarely any other input into the scene. You made some goa tracks a while ago but that's about it, the rest is posting in forums. Kinda strange considering you love goa oh so much...

Tatsu i don#t understand the agression. I did not want to be offensive to you or something like that and you probably misunderstood it. I spend on Goa as much as I can. Over the last two years when I had money I spent it on goa trance, I bought tracks from Twisted Records, from Boris Blenn and from Phonokol label, now I have some mroe money on my paypal and might use some of it to get goa trance stuff. I don#t have a big mouth but am just discussing, if you get the stuff wrong that I say, it is your fault, not mine.

Tatsu i don#t understand the agression. I did not want to be offensive to you or something like that and you probably misunderstood it. I spend on Goa as much as I can. Over the last two years when I had money I spent it on goa trance, I bought tracks from Twisted Records, from Boris Blenn and from Phonokol label, now I have some mroe money on my paypal and might use some of it to get goa trance stuff. I don#t have a big mouth but am just discussing, if you get the stuff wrong that I say, it is your fault, not mine.

Well, if you write stuff like " I am wondering if she ever listened really to goa trance" then I wonder what other point you could want to make besides being offensive.

That was a simple question and not meant to be offensive. If I would have told it in German it would not have been offensive aswell, so you should not get it to be offensive. Anyone can listen to what he wants, do you think I hate people who do not listen to goa or not listen exclusively to goa? I do not judge people by their music tastes and never did.

Questioning if I really listenend to goa after all just because I pointed out I have other priorities right now is offensive to me. Asking in German or English does not make a difference. But that's not what this thread is about to so we can leave it here.

That was a simple question and not meant to be offensive. If I would have told it in German it would not have been offensive aswell, so you should not get it to be offensive. Anyone can listen to what he wants, do you think I hate people who do not listen to goa or not listen exclusively to goa? I do not judge people by their music tastes and never did.

ok, lets but at en simpal tirms shell wi.

radi you just need to think before you speak, maybe start reading what you write before you post it.

it is no coincidence that, most people over the years on this forum have reacted to something you have said, you may not intend it this way, but it is what it is.

just a thought

Psynews is in state of great renaissance and it feels so good to be a part of it, especially when it comes to disscuss very steep bulgarian mountains or to vote for your favorite Pleiadians or Etnica track (we need more topics!!!). There are still some less-serious topics with more pleasant feeling, such as Goa Girls with thin legs, what do you feel/think about while you're dancing or just some tips and tricks from the dancefloor.

However, there are still less interesting topics, such as various psytrance recommendations, new dj mixes, psynews compilation contest, lenghty reviews, label and artist announcements and new releases, production tips, etc...

Anyway, in my humble opinion, we should keep this renaissance going, so i suggest couple of new topics:

- Favorite Boris Blenn track

- What would Boris Blenn do if he was....?

- Best Boris Blenn live shows (only YouTube links)

- Now Playing (Boris Blenn edition)

- Best Boris Blenn photos (personal and from live, studio, etc)

- Newschool Goa vs. Boris Blenn

- Favorite artwork for Boris Blenn release(s)

- Future of Boris Blenn

- Experience of discovering Boris Blenn and Electric Universe

- The Future of Goa - Boris Blenn

- Official Boris Blenn apreciation topic (random discussions about BB).

um hello you forgot what boris blenns favorite food is :ph34r: