Goa Girls - Female Presence in Psy-Trance (& Psynews)

Guest D N H

Guest D N H

radiant-goatrance-girl.jpggoatrance-dancer.jpg

Do you know many girls listening to goa or psy-trance exist, more as psy/goa-heads and even as collectors than just party attendees & event visitors ?

Can we speak about a percentage ratio between male and female followers ? Certain psy-trance genres' preferences?

How many girls Psynews has in now? More than previous years?

Guest D N H

I wil try to make some facebook girls I have in my facebook listen to goa trance, I might start with pleiadians - Time Dilation, or maybe some other killargh tune.

Start with more chill-out tunes like Seven Sisters and Trip Tonite. Keep it cool!

i think it will be very hard to do it but I thin the chill tracks are even less suitable, since most girls listen to Pop music which has a fast impact and change. Such chill out tracks or ambient that take two or three mintues to even start will bore things out of the girls and they will never open a goa link I sent them. Maybe some easy listening AP tune is suitable or Blue Planet corp, or maybe ven some Boris Blenn, since he has tracks that are no longer than 4 5 minutes, a few at least.

Guest D N H

Well, we're not talking about Space Ambient, but again you make the choice.

Find though more melodic tracks than very complex.

Just send them links to the third Younger Brother album.... <_< , from there Shpongle ;), and next Space Tribe´s "The acid Test" :P

They will flood psynews talking about their one Love for the Stardiver. ^_^

Yes, it would be the biggest pleasure for me to see some beautiful skinny girls to dance to the beautiful EU tunes or Shpongle or Ott or Pleiadians or Astral Projection. They should love goatrance as much as they love their boyfriends.

Guest D N H

does my girlfriend count?

Can be characterized as a psy/goa-head? Or she just likes the attitude and that's only?

That's a subject about how girls see the music of their boyfriends and if their love relations influence their cultural preferences. (Not talking specifically about your girlfriend).

Can be characterized as a psy/goa-head? Or she just likes the attitude and that's only?

That's a subject about how girls see the music of their boyfriends and if their love relations influence their cultural preferences. (Not talking specifically about your girlfriend).

well i did introduce her to psytrance, but she loves the music as much as i do. she listens to it on her own...not just because i listen to it.

Am I the only one that picked up radi is a pimp? The topic says girls, the posts say none, radi says ill get the girls. Depthz I can tell you were fiending on that Hannah Montana. I'm in the USA. Just about every pop song has a dance or house beat. I can honestly say 1 out of 3 cars are now thumping electronic music. You can go to just about any club here and pick up some fine female ass. Chances are not in your favor she will like goa but she might like some form of electronic. All good relationships have the ability to share interests. So the hope is alive but in the end you'll have a clean well manicured firm body beauty with the potential to like goa. If you need to up your swag that's a whole new topic.

Guest D N H

:lol:

No, no, i don't make up my mind in girls based on musical preferences. The cultural preferences play some role but mostly to understand the personality.

but in the end you'll have a clean well manicured firm body beauty

:rolleyes:

All good relationships have the ability to share interests.

That's oftenly very true.

Psytrance attracts the hottest women in my experience (it helps that I like the hippie/fluoro look). It doesn't attract very many, though.

I think it may. But yeah, not that many. It does at the least attract extremely strong females, which is a beautiful trait in itself. Some of the most beautiful, confident women i have met have been on the dancefloor. Not in a seedy sleazy way, but more of a, hey you are a really beautiful human being type way.

Radi in American slang if someone calls you a pimp, like I called you a pimp, it basically means your so smooth with the ladies they will do whatever you want. Your a pimp because you said your going to find the ladies. Bottom line it means your the champ.

Depths when you go for personality you will have the biggest freak in the bedroom you could. The more she trusts you the more of herself she will give to you. Now you find personality that comes from a good family she will cook your dinner and do your laundry. There's plenty of fine honeys out there. Moments like this make me wish I wasn't married.

Oh man, if i knew any girls who were into the psychedelic experience i'd be ALL OVER them!

I've met some on the dance floor, but i always had the feeling that as soon as their MDMA wore off i'd have absolutely NOTHING in common with them.

Plus i don't look like this. No offence.

53125944792006857425717.jpg

Yes, it would be the biggest pleasure for me to see some beautiful skinny girls to dance to the beautiful EU tunes or Shpongle or Ott or Pleiadians or Astral Projection. They should love goatrance as much as they love their boyfriends.

It should not be so hard. You can meet them at any trance party, at least most of them........

I however would like to meet girls that are normal and listen goa trance, I don#t like party girls who are crazy and probably take drugs. Tehre are a lot of normal men who listen goa trance a lot at home, but do not go on any paty possible. Goa Trance is not music that can only be listened on parties. Sure, parties are great, especially private parties, but people who listen to one kind of music only when it plays on parties are somehow strange I would say. They should also dress normal and not very strange.

Usually more open minded young girls have no problems listening to trance and they even have great characters and are not false or mean. I know some trance girls and they do not have false charakters at all.