Best Pleiadians track

radi6404

Maia is literally perfect from start to finish for me. Can't choose any other.

well that goes for me too but only for the track Asterope, and after that, Electra ... well all of ifo is ofcourse insanely good but these two stand out for me

i only bought ifo to have asterope actually, the other tracks of course were interesting to me but asterope is the real reason i got it, ten minutes of the same enjoyable melody and it never gets boring!

Asterope is one of the tracks that gave me back a little of that "completely amazed"-feel goa trance sometimes has (usally when you're just getting into it) after years of listening the same infected mushroom trax :P, of course goa trance amazes a lot but not "completely"... if you see what i mean :P

well that goes for me too but only for the track Asterope, and after that, Electra ... well all of ifo is ofcourse insanely good but these two stand out for me

i only bought ifo to have asterope actually, the other tracks of course were interesting to me but asterope is the real reason i got it, ten minutes of the same enjoyable melody and it never gets boring!

Asterope is one of the tracks that gave me back a little of that "completely amazed"-feel goa trance sometimes has (usally when you're just getting into it) after years of listening the same infected mushroom trax :P, of course goa trance amazes a lot but not "completely"... if you see what i mean :P

no way! ;)

asterope is great of course (that intro! :wub: ), but it could use some of that intense crazyness that alcyone has in the latter parts of the track. alcyone on the other hand is a bit weak and thin sounding at the beginning. only maia delivers a steady and constant level of awesome from start to finish :)