Best Etnica track?

Ormion

I just listened to Nice Toy and I heart a similar track here on psynews a few years ago. I even think oppie posted it, it was an unreleased track which sounded very similar but even better than this track here, so I am wondering if there is a remix to nice toy.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

refering to blasphmey i mean

that is very hard to choose the best of the best amongst bests(Vimana its not there :P )

I got that :P but Vimana is the best Etnica track ever. If not the best track ever.

Guest D N H

I tend to agree about Vimana, but Astral Way is a strong competitor.

& i could never be able to forget one of the quality darkest pieces of psy-trance, Resistance !

Full On, the juggeling alchemist tracks, so many.. (and i still haven't listened to the unreleased)

some chill stuff from equator is pretty deep too

amazing concept album!

Name only one! :P

You like to see trancers suffer, right? :huh:

I picked up Equator a while ago at a local shop, but on vinyl so I've only listened to it a couple times. I didn't find it all that interesting. I suppose I should give it some more listens...

I did not know some tracks are Etnica, for example Vanina, I knew the track and found it very very good, but I did not know it is Etnica, Vimana is indeet one of the best goa trance tracks.

Guest D N H

I picked up Equator a while ago at a local shop, but on vinyl so I've only listened to it a couple times. I didn't find it all that interesting. I suppose I should give it some more listens...

From what i saw the vinyl version is missing plenty of tracks, but since you have bought it original, download to listen the CD version, which is the whole trip.

they are all excellent fo course but... a result would be in need at some point...

Usually it's brought up by people who want to brag about their 500e vinyl. Naming the hardest-to-get or the most obscure as a favourite is always a cool option. :P

(Well, it is good but not the best in my book...)