Is 17 the best year in life

radi6404

So is 17 the year with the best experiences you are going to make? I am not speaking now about the aktual experiences, any year can have great experiences and bad, I had good and bad experiences almost every year, but all the experiences that happend to me with an age of 17 (year 2005) are the best experiences and I always like to remember and dream of that time, without knowing why? I was in love a lot into a girl called Monica by that time and I did not even meet her with 17 but when I was 18 the first time. I have travelled a lot with 17,

I have seen a lot of mountains in the beautiful Bulgaria and beautiful Austria, but I ahve seen the mountains almost any year of my life, and stil the experiences I made with 17 were impressive.

17 was not even a year with the biggest changes that have happened to my life but still every day was like percepting very well and I am wondering if I really did see the most beautiful girls with 17, was at the best time at the mountains and if it was because I discovered a lot of new music or if it was because of the puberty? What do you think about that?

Another impressive meory was, we were sitting with one of my cousin and my mother at a café in the Bulgarian town Bansko, it was summer and we were outside, the chairs wereshiny metal silver and the tables looked also very modern, there were trees around smelling very well and sight to various high and beautiful mountains

http://www.google.de/imgres?hl=de&biw=1006&bih=609&tbm=isch&tbnid=oOAsTm571e02OM:&imgrefurl=http://pagewizz.com/bulgarien-bansko-es-muss-nicht-immer-meer-sein/&docid=nj8FHRORfEf19M&itg=1&imgurl=http://pagewizz.com/static/uploads/de/module/image/2012/11/02/2012-11-02_06-29-29_550.622x621.jpg&w=622&h=349&ei=5KaFUZK3FsSN4ATLuoGoDw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=357&vpy=27&dur=1938&hovh=168&hovw=300&tx=104&ty=195&page=1&tbnh=142&tbnw=238&start=0&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0,i:85

It was close to that view, the café

I can imagine that the experiences I made with 17 were so intense to me that I am just overlooking things today, since I had so much emotion at that time that each year I remember and dream of that very year 2005. In fact I saw a lot o beautiful girls that year, I have experienced many interesting and loud parties of electronic music, we drove with friends around and they played very loud electroic music inside their cars, I have been to a lot of intereting places, but more or less that has happened other years aswell.

Maybe it was because the sun activity that year was very strong and the sun had a great color that time, impressive sunsets or maybe it aktually was because of the end of puberty, what do you think and do you have similar years you will aways remember?

17? Hell no. Stress about what are you going to do with your life, multiple rejections from girls, you start to act like an adult.

Best time for me was when I was a kid. That's possibly the only time in my life that I was really happy.

I think if you are feeling well people see this and you don#t get rejections from girls, with 17 I did not have a girlfriend but aktually many girls liked me then and I could talk to many girls, one even said she wants to go out with me but I don#t know if that was as a joke or if she meant it seriously, she was very beautiful, however I was tripping and walking there around being in trance from hallucinogen, mfg, MWNN, Zodiac youth and the likes.

I think if you are feeling well people see this and you don#t get rejections from girls, with 17 I did not have a girlfriend but aktually many girls liked me then and I could talk to many girls, one even said she wants to go out with me but I don#t know if that was as a joke or if she meant it seriously, she was very beautiful, however I was tripping and walking there around being in trance from hallucinogen, mfg, MWNN, Zodiac youth and the likes.

I got rejected because I look like shit, not because I wasn't feeling well.

no way. 19 was the best year. with 19 you have all that puberty stuff and school behind you, are considered an adult by society, have already settled in to university life with a lot of freedom, but there's still a lot of cool music and other cool stuff to be discovered and a lot of travelling to new places to do.

For me 17 was great actually, left bad side of youth and criminal behind, also bad people. Discovered goa, change myself completely, found peace. Left alchohol and weed, released first CD and people liked it. Met great people around globe that still supporting me as i do support them. I even become close friends with some of them in next years.

Isn't that enough? :)

PS. With 17 i come Psynews! :lol:

Well, I was quite happy at 17. I enjoyed school, my friends. Only minus is that I had a devastating affair with a very well known drug dealer, and it was a scandal as you may guess when everybody discovered that. He was no good , but damn!, he was handsome and gentle and liked me. And police liked us both, in jail, if they could. in the end it was emotionally catastrophic. I don't recommend you fall in love with drug dealers, it's a roller coaster. 😕

I got rejected because I look like shit, not because I wasn't feeling well.

I feel your pain. You probably got rejected by hot Greek chicks but I was living in Florida at the time and there are some totally hot girls in Florida.

'aktually' 17 was one of the worst years of my life.

17?

I discovered goa and visited my first goa parties at that age. Koxbox / Saiko-Pod, the first live acts that I saw. And I discovered this forum. Great times indeed :D

But with girls, had no effect on these. I don't look bad, but I am a nerd and I am strange sometimes ... and shy. Girls didn't jump on that.

=> by the way, edit: if you wanna know what my first post here ever has been -- at the age of 17 of course! -- it was this thread:

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?/topic/2893-minimalistic-psy-need-advice/

(yes it's before my join date -- never synced the accounts ... took me some time to find it ... but I came across from the Tranceaddict forums and I found that post via the post date on TA where they sent me across :D )

Absolutely. Though for me it was not just one year, but something like 16-17-18. It like a time of self's flourishing. Who have not experienced this, is dead. Hope you can see my font well.

I tend to agree... Whether you got college/uni or not, ages between 17 and 20 are the best.

I had a blast.. they only thing I regret is that I didn't do EVEN MORE stuff. Looking back, I should have studied less (I studied a lot at uni) partied more, exercised more and worked more. I did a lot of stupid stuff... but I think that's just part of growing up... I should have done even more stupid stuff.

Despite being a student with high grades and a job, at that time, I was very worried about my professional future, which I think held me back in terms of having fun... but again... confidence comes with age and experiences, I think now I'm much more relaxed than I was 10-13 years ago.