Let's go to the Bulgarian mountains, very steep mountains

radi6404

@Radi do you speak German? it certainly looks like so from your computer screenshots. Certainly we all love shiny roads.
In the first photo the mountains aren't too high, are there higher peaks in bulgaria?

You should enjoy this:

Kitzsteinhorn_Luftaufnahme39_13444297240

The mountain at first pic with snow on top is 2180 m high, highest mountain in Bulgaria is Musala 2925 m high, I have shown some photos from Rila and Pirin mountain with higher peaks. But on first pic are at 700 m and when you go close to the mountain you see it rising 1400 m infront of you. Your mountain pic is beautiful

What is the point in posting pics of other mountains instead of commenting the Bulgarian mountains. No it is not steep enough, you confuse high with steep, but it is not any steeper than the mountain in my picture, it is just higher and is a close up photo while mine is not. If you don#t want to go to Bulgaria it is not a problem for me but steep mountains can be steep even if they are only 1000 m high, that one is 2180. I don't see a point in showing other mountains and saying they are better. I don#t force you come to Bulgaria but don't show pics of your mountains in order to justify why you would not come to Bulgaria, you do not have to come to Bulgaria at all. If you want to show your mountains best do it in your threads, but showing your mountains without commenting mine is spamming.

Well if people act like they don't care about Bulgaria which is dedicated to Bulgarian mountains how should I respond. I can open a thread about Astral Projection Trust in Trance cd and someone else will talk about Shakta - Spritual Beings in Physical bodies.

Mountain pics of other countries are welcome and appreciated, but please say something about the mountains or roads of Bulgaria aswell, when you want to share your mountains.

I believe some of us appreciated the view of the beautiful bulgarian mountains and of the perfectly constructed and handsomly shining roads, I wish I had those roads to drive on everyday, and please show us more steep mountains! :)

What is the point in posting pics of other mountains instead of commenting the Bulgarian mountains. No it is not steep enough, you confuse high with steep, but it is not any steeper than the mountain in my picture, it is just higher and is a close up photo while mine is not. If you don#t want to go to Bulgaria it is not a problem for me but steep mountains can be steep even if they are only 1000 m high, that one is 2180. I don't see a point in showing other mountains and saying they are better. I don#t force you come to Bulgaria but don't show pics of your mountains in order to justify why you would not come to Bulgaria, you do not have to come to Bulgaria at all. If you want to show your mountains best do it in your threads, but showing your mountains without commenting mine is spamming.

pfff paranoia detected

dsc0196copyt.jpg

Just look at the perfect motorway, at the art of construction, the dark asphalt. Älso look at the steep Rila mountain at the background, the dominating rock peaks are just unbelievable.

dsc0195copy.jpgdsc0194copyj.jpg

{img]http://imageshack.us/a/img94/350/dsc0192copy.jpg[/img]dsc0193copyi.jpg

This is the new motorway stretch direction Greece, soon to be opened, it is up to the high standart of Bulgaria high quality roads, what do you think about it and the mountain panorama in the background?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/%D0%A2%D1%83%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%BE-%D0%B4%D1%80%D1%83%D0%B6%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%BE-%D0%9F%D0%98%D0%A0%D0%98%D0%9D-%D0%A1%D0%95%D0%9D%D0%9E%D0%9A%D0%9E%D0%A1/136358166544646?notif_t=fbpage_fan_invite

I invite you to join the Pirin mountain page Senokos. Senokos is a small village where my grandmother lives. The mountains are not the steepest or most beautiful in Bulgaria but they are definatly beautiful and worht a visit. The landsape reminds a lot of the rocky mountains due to the mediterrane landscape there.

@Radi do you speak German? it certainly looks like so from your computer screenshots. Certainly we all love shiny roads.

In the first photo the mountains aren't too high, are there higher peaks in bulgaria?

You should enjoy this:

Kitzsteinhorn_Luftaufnahme39_13444297240

Kitzsteinhorn - Kaprun, great place for freeriding, very crowded though.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having an orgasm seeing the awesome perfection of the Bulgarian highways, I cannot understand how people cannot have a fetish for those. They are as beautiful as the thin girls driving on them. I also appreciate the time you spent finding this Highway pr0n for us all to enjoy! Long live that!

• Like 1

I think they're supposed to make a high pitched sound whenever you're driving over/on them in order to prevent crashes if a driver falls asleep. We've got those in Germany as well.

I'd definitely fall asleep while driving on those smooth roads. Not even the sight of a very steep mountain would keep me awake.

I think they're supposed to make a high pitched sound whenever you're driving over/on them in order to prevent crashes if a driver falls asleep. We've got those in Germany as well.

I'd definitely fall asleep while driving on those smooth roads. Not even the sight of a very steep mountain would keep me awake.

Yes, the relief markings are exactly for that in order to prevent crashes and you are right, those roads are very relaxing and are supposed to give a jouyful and relaxing drive with highest motorway standart and smoothness. So when that stretch openes there are 60 km of awesome new motorway direction Sofia - Greece. Other sections are under construction.

While you drive on that new motorway you pass several times on the older very smooth national raod and see it with it's shiny crashbarriers and beautiful asphalt, so you get a double orgasm when you are on that road. You can stop on the Mars like McDonald's, have a breakfast, see the beautiful girls and enjoy the music coming from the hifi loudspeakers, while looking at the motorway and shiny Mddonald's on the older stretch Struma motorway.

Are actually Bulgarian authorities spending as much money on education, I+D & social programs as they do on these roads?? I mean, they are pretty good roads, but should not have the goverment other priorities....?? Just wondering...... :huh:

Exclusively from the E-79 nationalroad, the road that passes by the mtorway and was in use before the motorway was build,

Astral Projection - Unbelievable Technology

Incredible track for incredible road.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BXpRzkLd0zU

So now we are going to see the luxurious and baronial new stretch of Struma motorway, it is not officialy opened yet because the markings are not yet applied and some minor works, but a forumer of Skyscrapercity drove it with special documents, so here you can see the luxurious Struma motorway. The camera is vibrating on the video only, because it is loosely mounted on the sieat, since he did not take a co-driver with him, notice how the tree almost doesn`t move, it only moves back due to acceleration. Just look at the outstanding design of the motorway. Almost the whole motorway is build on an embarkment and is 5 meters above the surroundings in order to have a more appealing look and give a mroe relaxed and psychedelic driving experience.

It has soft and gentle curves in order to allow high speeds. Just look at the tracks and vehicles passing at the left side of the motorway, there is the current nationalroad which is also extremly high quality. The bridge at 4 21 is build specially for the wild animals in ordr the motorway to not disturb them so that they can pass and go to the Rila mountain or to the high lands at the west (right) side of the motorway. At 5 15 the driver drives over the emergency line, that has special reliev and produces a high pitched warning signal when the tires get in contact with it so that the driver wakes up if he gets asleep during long and exhausting drives.

Look to the left at 6 14 and notice how the sun gets reflected by the magical and majestic rocky slopes of the wild and mystic Rila mountain.

At 6 32 he leaves the motorway and enters the luxurious and very long exit in order to get to the outstanding E-79 nationalroad. Just look how elegantly the exit leaves the motorway, going upwards so the vehicles speed will decreases and they can enter the nationalroad. Just look at the marvellous bridge, under which the exit goes and the white walls at the very long curve so the drivers can enter the nationalroad, that leads them to Dupnica. Dupnica is on the foot to the Rila mountain, 3 kilometers away from Dupnica and you get to see the high slopes of the Rila mountain rising above your head.

I hope you enjoyed the right on the very luxurious Struma motorway with latest technology and enginering and loved the high and rocky Rila mountain, also the elegant and and grand, splendid exit, which gets the driver on the baronial and smooth E-79 nationalroad.

Ok, I exaggerated to make you laugh, but i think it looks good and luxurious aswell and the exit is beautiful.