Let's go to the Bulgarian mountains, very steep mountains

radi6404

I am partly serious, if the road is really perfect (as the road from Kalotina border is) and the landscape is beautiful it can work, and the road does not have to have bumbs but be a road, she has not seen before, something mindblowing.

roadbulgaria.jpg

After entering Kalotina border from Serbia you get into the mountain valley, just look at the clean road, the beautiful crashbarriers, the rocks in the distance, and that is the main road into Bulgaria, ofcourse there are motorways later, but first there is this nationalroad through the mountain valley.

I don't know, I'm not so convinced about the crashbarriers..... I'm better off for lunch. Mahlzeit!!

They are not so shiny anymore due to the mountains and dirt faling on them, however if you had driven on this road you would not say anything bad towards it, since you hardly have driven on any better road than this one, maybe the best roads felt as good as this one, but not better, it is impressive.

I can asure you there is no single road as smooth, even and soft in Germany, German roads are harder, they are more durable probably and will last longer than this one, but this one is smoother than probably more confortable than any road in Germany.

roadbulgaria2.jpg

After leaving the valley higher and steeper mountains will appear, the rockwalls at the left for example, the road remains entrancing.

The girl will be scared by the rockwalls in the distance (where no snow can hold) and be impressed by the smooth road and the incredible white markings, also by the beautiful bilboards at the side of the road.

cervinia.jpg

steep Italian mountains.. driving on this road from Aosta to Cervinia is really nice Radi, you should try. It may not be as shiny as the Bulgarian asphalt but I think you could enjoy it...

If you want to provoke with that than you are an imbecile man. I love the Hungarian motorways aswell, especially the M5, it is so incredibly smooth, you feel nothing and can drive very fast if you want, the Hungarian raods are incredible and surely a worhty experience, also the landscape is very beautiful, very medireran and wide. The Hungarian girls are impressive aswell, I like Hungary a lot aswell.

I even like Austria a lot, but what I hear about the rasysm is not very nice at all.

with the orban government and jobbik all around i bet that hungary is even worse with regards to racism and so on.

no, i really prefer flat landscapes. mountains in the distance are ok and can very rarely even look nice, but i don't get what people like about them so much that they want to set a foot on them. if i could i'd definitely replace the alps with the hungarian puszta.

I like mountains and hiking/camping and wish I could visit the places you all shared. Seeing the pics is giving me the urge to explore ;p Earlier comments started to look like a "who has the biggest dick" of mountains in their country but does it matter? Where I live in NY, Im only a few highway exists from the Adirondack mountains which are stunning for their color especially in the fall. I tried to Google search a good image and have a decent enough example. most of the other pictures dont make them look so large but when you hike them, you get that 'wow' experience. Sometime last year I found out the Adirondacks are big enough to hold all the other National Parks in the US within them. Thats a crazy stat! ;p

adirondacks4.jpg

PHOTO_10959024_148597_26525522_ap.jpg

18234433.png

Now look here, people stopped at the Mc Donald's on the Struma motorway, look what is going on here, everything is shining, people sit on the Mc Donald's listening music from the outdoor loudspeakers and looking at the dark tarmac of the Struma motorway and enjoying the nature and mountains that can be seen from here.

I meant big picture. Lol.

awesome! the color from the rocks adding to the trees looks splendid. Man, fall/autumn may bum me out cuz summer is gone but the fall beauty is a plus. The smell of the air too. Oh yeah! ;D