Let's go to the Bulgarian mountains, very steep mountains

radi6404

No, I did not, since southwestern Bulgaria has lots of mountains and you have to drive a few kilometers to go to some mountain, now the higher mountains are a bit more distant, but the lower mountains are all arround in southwestern Bulgaria.

The frist two pics of mountains are definatly much higher and much more impressive than your sandhills Richpa, how high are they, 1200 m, the mountains on the first two pictures are 2600 meters high, so Richja, I am affraid you showed hills, not me.

https://skydrive.live.com/#cid=950C76653A127509&id=950C76653A127509!194

Here are some more, supergroover, spare your ignorant posts you rasist, did I insult your country, no, so shut up man. The landscape is great, especially the first three pics and if you think there is much better mountain landscape, you are wrong, you wil find it only at a few choosen points in the world in Nepal in Chille and maybe in Alaska, otherwise that is steep mountain landscape and rocky.

I love any country that has nice landscape, beautiful music and beautiful landscpae and which is in the south, well not any but many in europe. Serbia, Hungary, Italy, Bulgaria, Austria, Greece, slovenia.

haha Radi, am I a racist because I don't like your mountains?
You might think they are brilliant. But I don't. I can't be wrong about my own opinion..

There are loads and loads of mountains that are nice. Also in Bulgaria I am sure.

https://skydrive.live.com/#cid=950C76653A127509&id=950C76653A127509!194

Here are some more, supergroover, spare your ignorant posts you rasist, did I insult your country, no, so shut up man. The landscape is great, especially the first three pics and if you think there is much better mountain landscape, you are wrong, you wil find it only at a few choosen points in the world in Nepal in Chille and maybe in Alaska, otherwise that is steep mountain landscape and rocky.

@Imba, I met much nicer Serbian people than you.

I love any country that has nice landscape, beautiful music and beautiful landscpae and which is in the south, well not any but many in europe. Serbia, Hungary, Italy, Bulgaria, Austria, Greece, slovenia.

Mentioning south without Croatia is a sin my friend.

Be ashamed.