I smoked a joint in my holiday, it was pretty good

radi6404

So I was in Bulgaria a few weeks ago and the holiday was great, I met with a good old friend and he gave me a good joint to smoke. The effect was the same as most joints I have smoked. Cutting the background thoughts that are running in the brain. A bit more self control over the thoughts, a little bit happyness and some sensation like being drunk but much better. I like the feeling adn I am wondering what you can get otherwise. ARe there joints that can make you hallucinating better, something like hallucinogens? Or are there joints that are very strong and will make you trip many hours and even the next day? This one had efffect for about two hours but it was good.

I have smoked another one a few years ago which was very strong and hold many hours, however it let me feel pain and I did not lie that a lot, I want something positive. But I wont practise it a lot, maybe once in half a year or something like that.

Cutting the background thoughts that are running in the brain. A bit more self control over the thoughts [...]

Huh. My experience is completely the opposite.

So a question I have, is there some tea that can give you similar feelings to some extent than a joint? Something that can be bought legally? I found out that if you drink 3 or 4 cups of black tea you get as calm and in a similar state as you do with a joint, but ofcourse the joint is different and deeper, so the question is, if there is some kind of tea that is more similar than the black tea, would be glad to hear your recommendations.

So a question I have, is there some tea that can give you similar feelings to some extent than a joint? Something that can be bought legally? I found out that if you drink 3 or 4 cups of black tea you get as calm and in a similar state as you do with a joint, but ofcourse the joint is different and deeper, so the question is, if there is some kind of tea that is more similar than the black tea, would be glad to hear your recommendations.

No, When you drink tea your stomach's acidity destroys most of the active ingredient (I think). Smoking gets the cannabinoids into your blood stream and your brain faster and more efficiently.

No, When you drink tea your stomach's acidity destroys most of the active ingredient (I think). Smoking gets the cannabinoids into your blood stream and your brain faster and more efficiently.

mmm then you could try and smoke some tea ;)

Eating cannabis is quite common and effective. It takes more than smoking but that's probably just because getting something into the bloodstream through the lungs is much more effective than through the stomach. As far as tea, I've never heard of that. THC is fat-soluble, not water-soluble, so when people make stuff to eat they do it with butter or oil.

A six plant hydroponic set is not hard to use. I have bad headaches, ADHD, glaucoma, can't eat. So medicinally I can have six plants. I'm not condoning anything illegal but growing plants is as easy as reading the directions to some microwaveable fries. Keep it safe in your own house. Don't distribute just enjoy.