Label: Disasterpeace Records

Date: March, 2013

1. Freek

2. Alien Conspiracy feat. Hiyarant

3. Straight To Hell

"This...is going...to..."

Suck?

Blow sweaty monkey dick?

Appeal to the lowest common denominator and make your family sad?

Well, it doesn't do that, but the first track has elements of all three I would imagine. Look, if you throw a grapefruit over the plate you gotta be prepared to get a little dizzy.

*Holds head in hands*

Look what you made me do, use a baseball reference. Which means I just crushed your sh*t over the left field wall. What possessed you to make such a vapid commercial wasteland of a first track? And that buildup...I've had paper cuts that felt better after I refilled a salt shaker. Go sell that to Nutek would you?

Alien Conspiracy is better and good to see you working with Hiyarant. It can only help. Straight to hell is a hugely fun track that will get you moving with all its crazy scraping leads. It's relentless and some of the best stuff since Fist of Fury. Reminds me a lot of Frozen Ghosts barely contained insanity. Yummy.

Disasterpeace continues to be a destination for the rip roaring twilight and it's good to see Alon make a recovery on this EP after that...ahem, hiccup. So like Meatloaf said...

CbgWmFW.gif

"Quit lookin' at my b*tch tits!"

Beatport

Mdk