New Juno Reactor Album!

Super Ae

I don't know how I didn't hear about this until now, but there is a new Juno album coming out on tuesday!

'The Golden Sun of the great East'

http://www.junoreactor.com/audio/the-golden-sun-of-the-great-east/

and it's trance! (amongst other things I am sure)

I just got the ep that features the first single "Final Frontier", two remixes, and a radio edit, and all I got to say is

HOLY FUCK

The remixes are definitely the jewel of the e.p. and they are all remixed by Juno.

The bar has been raised, and it took an old master to do it.

The original track is on youtube,its not quite as good as the remixes IMO. but it's still a stellar piece of music.

I think this album will be a monster.

• 2 weeks later...

3 tracks in and this shit is wonderful!

The electro sound is quite reminscent of that cheesy industrial sound in the way it sounds but here it's applied in the Juno way that makes it ooze of atmosphere. Guillotine is a rocking tune. This album could very well be the real deal of Juno Comeback. Going back all the way through Gods And Monster to Shango in it's atmospheric movie-scorelike tone but more refined not only in it's danceability but also in it's storytelling. It's very dramatic.

A word of advice, don't let the first tracks cheesy melody structure betray you, I feel it's actually a throwback to old school sound purposefully like that. What with the epic space synths and pistolero esque guitars.

My god I'm psyched.

3 tracks in and this shit is wonderful!

The electro sound is quite reminscent of that cheesy industrial sound in the way it sounds but here it's applied in the Juno way that makes it ooze of atmosphere. Guillotine is a rocking tune. This album could very well be the real deal of Juno Comeback. Going back all the way through Gods And Monster to Shango in it's atmospheric movie-scorelike tone but more refined not only in it's danceability but also in it's storytelling. It's very dramatic.

A word of advice, don't let the first tracks cheesy melody structure betray you, I feel it's actually a throwback to old school sound purposefully like that. What with the epic space synths and pistolero esque guitars.

My god I'm psyched.

nice one, will check it out