Suntrip Records present CD28: VA - Blacklight Moments! :)

So, even with the things that happened, we were not sitting still at the headquarters of Suntrip! :)

We deceided to change a lot of things! One of the things is a more active fb-policy with lots of news about music, gigs, releases, pictures,... of our artists :) This will all happen on our fb page... So like if you want to stay updated...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Suntrip-Records/205061476205185

Which brings us to the second thing: The new compilation! :)
We finalised a new cd, called Blacklight Moments... There will be more black and more light tracks on it and well... the tracklist is more or less ready... only waiting for some details. :) In the mean time, many of you can prelisten to samples already! :) Tracks that you can hear, and will be on the cd already are by: Cosmic Dimension (from Macedonia), a remix by E-Mantra of an Artifact303 track and a track by Javi & Skooma :)

https://soundcloud.com/suntrip-records

Last but not least, we will build on our Suntrip shop. We will offer more and more releases from other labels, to make it easier for people to order goa-trance from 1 place! :)

Enjoy! :) :)
Joske

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are happy to present the final tracklist for our VA: Blacklight Moments! :) I hope to present all the samples on our soundcloud AND the final artwork this week! We hope you like the tracklist! :)

1. Daimon (aka Antares) - Wake Up and Smell the Ashes
2. K.O.B. (aka Filteria) - Those Talking Machines
3. Psychic Voyag - Black Sun
4. Cosmic Dimension - Viral Breath
5. KhetzaL - Aramean Dreams
6. Javi - Emotional Overload
7. Artifact303 - Beyond Lightspeed ( E-Mantra Rmx)
8. Skarma - Naltayada
9. Mindsphere - Depth of Consciousness
10. Uth - Cosmic Fusion

The release date will be around the first week of june! :)

Don't forget my partner in crime ;)

We are happy to present the final tracklist for our VA: Blacklight Moments! :) I hope to present all the samples on our soundcloud AND the final artwork this week! We hope you like the tracklist! :)

1. Daimon (aka Antares) - Wake Up and Smell the Ashes
2. K.O.B. (aka Filteria) - Those Talking Machines
3. Psychic Voyag - Black Sun
4. Cosmic Dimension - Viral Breath
5. KhetzaL - Aramean Dreams
6. Javi
& SkoOma - Emotional Overload
7. Artifact303 - Beyond Lightspeed ( E-Mantra Rmx)
8. Skarma - Naltayada
9. Mindsphere - Depth of Consciousness
10. Uth - Cosmic Fusion

The release date will be around the first week of june! :)

Dear Goa-lovers! :)

We are proud to announce our new compilation Blacklight Moments! :)

And... Blacklight Moments is not just another compilation. This is the return of Khetzal, the confirmation of artists such as K.O.B. (aka Filteria), E-Mantra, Mindsphere, Daimon and of course, the discovery of new talents such as Cosmic Dimension, Javi & Sko0ma, Psychic Voyag, Skarma and Uth!

You can hear the Samples on our website or soundcloud now! :)

https://www.suntriprecords.com/release/cat/SUNCD28/

The cd starts with two darker and more acidic tracks by KOB (aka filteria) and Daimon (aka Antares). They both set a sinister atmosphere. Psychic Voyag follows these tracks with a deep and slower stomper which could have ben a part of classic compilations in the mid 90s! The middle part of the compilation is pure powerful melodic “old school” goa-trance, made in 2013 by Cosmic Dimension, Javi & Skooma and of course E-Mantra!
The last part of the compilation is more floating morning goa-trance. You knew Mindsphere was a master in that style already, but keep an eye on Skarma and Uth, because those new names delivered fantastic tracks as well!

This compilation will give all you goa lovers what you want, acidic night music, mighty

SUNCD28_medium.jpg

no, i think he is working on a whole album

There is an album, or well, at least an amount of tracks of a few years back... This was the best track left in our opinion :) So we thought it HAD to be released! :) Who cares if it is 2 years old :) And the new Filteria music is a little like a mix between KOB and Filteria imo... :)

The samples sound sweet, great job Joske! Looking forward the release to buy it :)!

• 3 weeks later...

Glad I didn't come too late to the party with this one. Samples sound good!

Daimon's Wake Up - sounds good when tunes arrive.

KOB's Machines - catchy, unique!

Black Sun - Okay

Cosmic Dimension's Viral - sounds old-school esque, very nice.

Khetzal's Aramean Dreams - Many would love a sequel to Corolle. He is enormously talented. I love how his songs develop and evolve in general (his song on Temple of Chaos was GREAT). The music returning here WHAM sounds good.

Javi - good!

E-Mantra remix of Artifact303 - This track sounds cool! I want more of the best stuff from his first album (strong atmosphere, soundscapes, textures) and the second (synths leads) combined.

Naltayada sounds great.

Mindsphere's Depth of Consciousness sounds nice.

Same with Uth.

The above is NOT a review, just excited. Overall, all new, exclusive tracks and return of Khetzal. :)

Cannot wait, in the last 6 months I have managed to buy every single Suntrip release direct form the label (despit the shiping cost to Australia) so cannot wait to add this to my collection. Keep up the amazingly good work all the crew.

Cannot wait, in the last 6 months I have managed to buy every single Suntrip release direct form the label (despit the shiping cost to Australia) so cannot wait to add this to my collection. Keep up the amazingly good work all the crew.

i think shipping to australia, via suntrip is quite reasonable

If you buy 1 cd on Suntrip Records, and it has to be shipped to China, Japan, Australia, Brazil,... Shipping is 3.5€, within Europe 3.3 I think, which is reasonable... I agree, 2 cds is rather expensive (6€), but 3 cds have the same shipping costs, so then it is ok again :)

Anyway, thanks for supporting us directly :)