When you're in need of some serious mindfuck...

Paul Eye

...what music/album do you turn to? My weapon of choice:

Process - Superior Technology (Youtube Playlist)

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFiDAZR0cmjBe77P3FwYfRzEGkVv2Qljs

I mean, I'm a melodic goa trance guy by heart, but this...this is just completely something else. Murky hi-tech brainfuck, pure and simple.

hehe.. you just need to get used to :D

was the same for me first.. night psy is ok, but don't play that noisy dark stuff above 150.. changed completely with all those hightech guys coming up over the last years.. mixing lots of other genres/styles into but at high bpm and pumped up to max. I'm also not really on that "hard"-psycore, where 95% of the track is just drumtrack.. but fast.. the furious or mergel kind of sounds however usually just blow up my head on the dancefloor :D

slow brainfuck.. hmm. grouch probably fits it best for me :)

hehe.. you just need to get used to :D

was the same for me first.. night psy is ok, but don't play that noisy dark stuff above 150.. changed completely with all those hightech guys coming up over the last years.. mixing lots of other genres/styles into but at high bpm and pumped up to max. I'm also not really on that "hard"-psycore, where 95% of the track is just drumtrack.. but fast.. the furious or mergel kind of sounds however usually just blow up my head on the dancefloor :D

slow brainfuck.. hmm. grouch probably fits it best for me :)

bpm doesnt matter to brainfuck...the quality and advaced production style is it what makes a good brainfuck :D

https://soundcloud.com/crazy_astronaut/nxpctd-free-download-wav-in

////////ADVANCED PSYTRANCE//////////

One word:

Derango

:)

But really there is a tonne of stuff and everything I classify as psychedelic should be "mindfuck".. But I know what u mean. Slow psy prog is definitely not heh... Good Goa however is also :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, any Logic Bomb track works fine for that and Hallucinogen - The Lone Deranger, which is also incredible. It can twist my mind with the crazy vocals and the incredibliy processed presets, they sound very good. TRancespotter, Demention, Hororgramm, Deranger, that is stuff that sets my brain in a magical state that is incredible, it really tells a story.

• 3 years later...

me? im gonna go apeshit on this one now

was excellent! lol 3minutes and you are off the moon like xD

welcome to space! :lol::lol::lol: