A Tribute To Coffee

Blubber

the last month i finished my master's thesis, mostly at night, and without this delicious black juice, i wouldn't have been able to keep cool - the smell of a fresh pot of coffee at 3 a.m. gave me a euphoric feel and kept me going

COFFEE, this one's for you and thank the goats for discovering your wondrous effects

I've been on absolute coffee strike for almost 2 years now, after almost 20 years of daily consumption. Not that there's anything fundamentally wrong with (good) coffee, it just started to make me feel totally like shit so I thought why bother. The first month was the worst, withdrawals and all that shit (nice DJing gigs in that state of being :) but it soon settled. I don't think I can go back anymore, even drinking tea seems to be out of the question nowadays... :(

I've been on absolute coffee strike for almost 2 years now, after almost 20 years of daily consumption. Not that there's anything fundamentally wrong with (good) coffee, it just started to make me feel totally like shit so I thought why bother. The first month was the worst, withdrawals and all that shit (nice DJing gigs in that state of being :) but it soon settled. I don't think I can go back anymore, even drinking tea seems to be out of the question nowadays... :(

I avoided coffee for some time, but ended up returning to it, for social reasons. Plus, coffee in right daily doses is good for the health. On the other hand, I can't drink any alcohol anymore, just don't feel like drinking.

I haven't learned to drink coffe yet. Am I missing out?

No. Caffeine is highly addictive, causes osteoporosis, yellow teeth and if (in my case) you don't have it in a 24h period, it causes the most horrible headaches. But it's good, mainly on a chilling day!

I haven't learned to drink coffe yet. Am I missing out?

imho yes. it tastes great, complements almost any kind of cake nicely, it complements the taste of cigarettes just as well, and the caffeine can get you going in the morning or keep you awake and concentrated for long car rides.

also if i drink one cup of coffee when coming down from the previous one, i get a slightly euphoric, "entactogen" high (but this ceases to work when you got a tolerance).

the withdrawal syndrome with headaches is ime easily avoided by keeping your daily coffee intake at an acceptable level, but i'm not sure if i'm the right person here, as i get gastritis if i drink more than one cup per day on average for 2 months.

imho yes. it tastes great, complements almost any kind of cake nicely, it complements the taste of cigarettes just as well, and the caffeine can get you going in the morning or keep you awake and concentrated for long car rides.

also if i drink one cup of coffee when coming down from the previous one, i get a slightly euphoric, "entactogen" high (but this ceases to work when you got a tolerance).

the withdrawal syndrome with headaches is ime easily avoided by keeping your daily coffee intake at an acceptable level, but i'm not sure if i'm the right person here, as i get gastritis if i drink more than one cup per day on average for 2 months.

:D LOL. I don't know if your positive view on coffee is that "positive": it's good with sugar, cigarretes and it causes euphoria ups and downs. I may testify that sometimes coffee may have the opposite effect it's drank to: instead of energizing, it crashes the body to a sleep point. It happens to me a lot.

like with all substances caffeine has positive and negative effects, no reason to get worried

maybe the most negative effect is that you have to run to the toilet multiple times after exhaustive coffee enjoyment, but guys, keep in mind that caffeine increases your amount of cum - well, maybe that's a reason to try it, insejn ??

I have tried it a couple of times. But I figure you just have to get used to the taste before you start to like it. Haven't got that far yet tho. And reading your posts doesn't get me more eager to try it actually :P

I do like coffe but I prefer not to drink it so often. I don't want to become a caffeine addict, though I know that a cup of coffe would save me many times and awake me in the long office hours but still I prefer not to drink it

I do like coffe but I prefer not to drink it so often. I don't want to become a caffeine addict, though I know that a cup of coffe would save me many times and awake me in the long office hours but still I prefer not to drink it

Coffee from Colombia alextensible.gif

I have tried it a couple of times. But I figure you just have to get used to the taste before you start to like it. Haven't got that far yet tho. And reading your posts doesn't get me more eager to try it actually :P

have your tried it in all four combinations (milk, no sugar (the best by far); milk, sugar; no milk, no sugar; no milk, sugar (yuck!))?

most people only like one of them.

Here's a simple version of a recipe we do using coffee, great for cold days:

30ml of gianduia

30ml of fresh hot coffee

20ml of brandy (of course, you can double, triple... <_< )

mix them um gently, top with chantilly and voila! You have coffee and are drunk at the same time!