7. Psycreoes
PARANORMAL ATTACK VS EXAILE

8. Be Real
STAR-X

9. Gioto
ROCKY

10. Breath
MAFIA

"Chemical Crew is back with a compilation of 10 unreleased bombs!"- quote from Psyshop promo.

Toilet bombs maybe. That basketball goal hit the rocket boosters to leave post haste.

I knew this was gonna blow meat chunks when I saw it. The track list confirmed it as Chemical Crew and their artists have a knack for...underachieving.

Attack- I've never heard a Skazi track before, but man have I heard people sh*t all over his music. I'm here to tell you this is less psytrance with guitars and more hair metal masquerading as psytrance. And bad metal at that. Guitars have their place in psy like pig anus does in hot dogs. We know it's there we just try not to bring it up. And uh...I smell pig anus.

pigwheeeee_zps05ff06ce.gif

Wheeeeeeee!!!!!

Highway- This is very shiny and polished. But you can do that to a turd also

Vilderness- More buildups and guitars. This is getting sad.

Go Crazy- Tube has crafted some pretty good tracks in the past and we all know what Koxbox was capable of back in the day. I can't tell you that this is a solid return to the glory days, but so far it's the best track here. And that's not saying much. With some techy warbles it keeps with the futuristic vibe. But I dare you to keep an accurate count of how many times the word "crazy" is uttered. What an unfocused mess.

Dangerous- Skazi and Tube? That's like g etting herpes and gonorrhea from the same chick. Guitars in 3...2...1. Galloping bass line? Yep. Buildups with more guitars? You KNOW it! If only there was an annoying repetitive sample...ah, there it is.

FU_zpsecb9fc86.gif

Time Split- Dare I hope that we might get some twilight goodness amidst this sea of refuse? Don't throw away your Timecode CD's just yet. Somehow he managed to neuter any power this night full-on might've had. Ewww...it's got Chemical Crew stink all over it.

Psycrepes- Choosing a more annoying sound is patently impossible. If a sinking ship is used to signify that things have gone awry, then this vessel started out underwater.

Be Real- "What do I need to do?"

"Be Real"

Uh, Ok. This sucks.

Gioto- Meh. Just more crap to throw on the junk heap.

Breath- How I made it this far is beyond me and it didn't end well. Commercial nonsense that just has me shaking my head.

Congratulations if you purchased this CD for you are now the proud owner of the worst collection of tracks I've heard in quite some time. A Discogs rating of over four? Not for long.

fallen2_zpsc1fa7204.gif

Can someone please help Chemical Crew? They seem to have fallen and can't get up.

Only if you want to punch your ears in the face.

Mdk