Rip Sideffect/Rain

Anoebis

Unfortunately... Sideffect is no more on this planet... he was a great support for a long time for us! And one of the most active reviewers of this site... I hope you are happy wherever you are now!!

:( This is very sad news... I'm also interested to know what happened... He was one of the most active and fun members on this board, and also on psychedelic.be. I'm going to miss his presence.

Wait, the same Sideffect who's still on the front page after reviewing TransStellar on 5th and posting a light-hearted reply on 6th? :huh:
This is too strange for coherent commentary right now.

Sad, I shed some tears(real man dont cry, they sweat through their eyes, so thus Im sweating), I didnt know you IRL, but we had some fun times spamming this place into oblivion, laughing at your engrish(you always said that its perfect english), you did tell in some of those few skype conversations that youve had tough life and that youre staying positive and looking brightly into the future despite things from the past, I guess we should have known you IRL to have at least the tiniest possibility to understand what is going on with you right now and see what could have been the reason for alert... we didnt, its sad that we wont meet at some party ever, your be fun psynewser to meet, having fun and laughing about life and having good chill times with other members...

I will miss you, really, we didnt talk much, but it was always fun to talk, even tho sometimes I thought that youre talking nonsense :P

RIP RAIN!

Rest In Peace Koen

I really dont know what to say. He was quite a friendly chap... i even promised to meet him whenever i visit Belgium. I was really looking forward to meet him IRL.

anyway such is life, business as usual. Nothing stops for anyone and anything...

Im sure he is happy wherever he is.

RIP bro