Um.. What's wrong with "Amithaba"/Felipe?

Shpongled247

I am starting to think maybe the whole giving-another-chance and looking-away thing when it comes to his behaviour that went on for years just made him feel invulnerable and that his behaviour is accepted.

Anyway, like he said, the 2nd Pandemonium CD will be his last album on Phototropic, there is still Lost Buddha - Regeneration planned for VA Artificial Sun 2, but no newer tracks are planned for release.

He posted a couple of replies via his Amithaba Buddha account on Neogoa page where people disscussed his behavior and he answered couple of accusations, you might be interested to read it, here are screenshots:

[...removed...]

Incredible, there's a pattern: everyone who's trying to be creative and isn't interested in making big bucks gets criticized.

Let's ignore this baboon.

First of all, I would like to wish Mars a good recovery from his current health challenge.

As far as Felipe/Amithaba is concerned, two words come to mind: VILE SCUM.

Don't know this individual (thankfully, it seems), but from what I read he is a nasty piece of work.

How much is due to the drugs and how much is due to the fact that he is a cunt is of secondary importance. There is no justification for this type of retarded, misanthropic behaviour even though there may be explanations for it.

Pedro

Not to stirr up all this chaos surrounding Felipe, but I have to say that he has left an impression of being angry at everyone and shifting from tosser mode into enlightened baba mode, thats funny, I dont take him seriously anymore :D!

Mars - best wishes and quick and full recovery to you :)! We know you have the energy to keep on going, just slow down a bit and take a break from internet drama, ignore Felipe and his bollocks, hes not worth it and neither do you need all this empty exchange of negative emotions!

Be good and were waiting for new releases from Suntrip :P!

Felipe... what a joke!! He is just a drugged up junkie and deserve not to "have a pity with"

Total ignore this "shadow of his former self" The harder he come, the harder he fall (and he is doing a gret job) keep it coming "the LOST buddha"

hehehe.... Get well soon Mars :)))

firstly - Mars, I wish you all the best in your fight against one of the most horrible things. All my immediate family have had cancer and I lost my dad to it so really wish you all the best in your fight against it.

secondly - amithaba buddha. I've been watching the situation on facebook. What an absolute joke Felipe is. To get to the point where you are THAT screwed up is a real issue. He needs help. It's such a shame because his music is fantastic, but if he's going to act like that against the label that arguably brought Goa back from the deep underground, I have no time and no respect.

• 3 weeks later...

Trolling, trolling... and trolling, all-over-again.. in his sad corner of the universe. Will he ever stop... or are we stuck with his fuck up´s!?

Degrading Suntrip recs. etc...

GET A LIFE.....

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was just listening to Goa gate & this thread came to my mind! The whole vibe of the music was ruined! :/

Dude, that state of mind is not right.

There are some people out there who were once brilliant and then who completely fucked up. But that doesn't make their art as ugly as them.

Here in France, we once had a guy like that. He was called Rimbaud. He was a gun dealer in Africa. A pitiful person just interested in money, and who contributed to colonization.

Do you know why we love Rimbaud ?

Because a few years before going to Africa, he was just the greatest French poet of the XIXth century, no less than that. He screwed up hard. But we love his poems, because they are so rich and wonderful.

As for Filipe Santos, the first time that I listened to his sound (Myself in the Mirror, one of my first Goa song) I felt that this song was one of the most solar ever made. It was dazing with sunlight, that was so intense.

Now, I understand that this music was a scream toward light, expressing an inner state of confusion. That only makes it more beautiful.

Now, I don't think that it was necessary to unearth this topic and its share of torments just for the sake of a mere remark.

Anyway, Filipe will always remain "a part of this forum" (*cough* submoonrecord *cough*).

• Like 5

I was just listening to Goa gate & this thread came to my mind! The whole vibe of the music was ruined! :/

I would never listen to Burzum in that case or any NSBM in general. Don't mix something that shouldn't be mixed. In the end, it's all about the music ;)

True, but I'm bad at segregating things that should be segregated ..

I try thou. :/

But as soon as I start listening to his stuff, a thought about all this comes creeping back, then people associated with drugs in personal life, then all the nonsense & then fuck it all, expression :(

True, but I'm bad at segregating things that should be segregated ..

I try thou. :/

But as soon as I start listening to his stuff, a thought about all this comes creeping back, then people associated with drugs in personal life, then all the nonsense & then fuck it all, expression :(

The usual hippie paradox... Let's start a topic about that :P

Dude, that state of mind is not right.

There are some people out there who were once brilliant and then who completely fucked up. But that doesn't make their art as ugly as them.

Here in France, we once had a guy like that. He was called Rimbaud. He was a gun dealer in Africa. A pitiful person just interested in money, and who contributed to colonization.

Do you know why we love Rimbaud ?

Because a few years before going to Africa, he was just the greatest French poet of the XIXth century, no less than that. He screwed up hard. But we love his poems, because they are so rich and wonderful.

As for Filipe Santos, the first time that I listened to his sound (Myself in the Mirror, one of my first Goa song) I felt that this song was one of the most solar ever made. It was dazing with sunlight, that was so intense.

Now, I understand that this music was a scream toward light, expressing an inner state of confusion. That only makes it more beautiful.

Now, I don't think that it was necessary to unearth this topic and its share of torments just for the sake of a mere remark.

Anyway, Filipe will always remain "a part of this forum" (*cough* submoonrecord *cough*).

very subtle.. i think they all missed it.... did i say that???? or was i just thinking it :wacko:

Sorry to Mars and others if I hurt them by bringing this topic up. But I hope they have all moved on from this.

@Scandinasia - the mere remark, represents my confusion. That's all.

Anyways, I wish Filipe strength to stay clean and the balls to genuinely accept his mistakes and apologise to the concerned one's.

Edit: @Scandinasia- even though your views regarding causing hurt by bringing up this topic were right, you did no better than me, by "commenting" and fueling the thread.

Welcome to the hippie paradox bro :P

• Like 1