Um.. What's wrong with "Amithaba"/Felipe?

Shpongled247

One day I've promised to myself that I would get high not less than on "acid" without any special "things"!

Many years have passed and I am progressing well! And miracles do happen so often now.

And now I am going to make a big step towards making my own music which is supposed to be full of real light.

Big respect! Its exactly what i trying to explain all ppl i know! You can feel pleasure and exciting, gladness and happiness, satisfaction at last WITHOUT any chemical substences! Music is only drug! And we here all addicted to one and only sort of drug - psychedelic music. Remember it, my dear friends ;)

Actually I just noticed that yeah, hes talking about cancer because mars is suffering through it.

Honestly that's just too fucking much. What a sad excuse for a human being.

Drugs or no drugs that's indeed very very excessive.

omfg! Not long before he is running naked down the street... reminds me of a friend of mine getting a total psychotic melt down once. He also had these kinds of arch-enemies in his mind, which even was some of his (and my) friends. If he hadn't been hospitalized he would have been dead to day, no question about it.

What exactly help was done?

First trying to calm his ego in a zen way when he was still at Suntrip (2006)

Then not reacting when he was attacking us and telling him gently he should get into rehab (2007, 2008)

Then he remained silent for a while.

Then listening to his ball-licking bullshit when meeting him in parties and trying to get some "stream" going on again (2010-2012), despite what had ben said in the past.

Then not reacting and even wishing him godspeed when he created Moontrip (2013). I even listened to every one of the promos he sent me.

The point was not to pay him a rehab. But at the same time we always listened, never criticized, never fanned the fire. Here is what we get in return.

Time's up for psychology.

holy shit, can't believe what i just saw on that facebook page

what a freak!

don't sweat it fabien, you guys rock,we all know it, just get better mate

he will get whats coming to him

huge positive vibes and light coming your way!

I can't say anything more than I said on Facebook, his brain is obviously fried by drugs... I really really avoid people who do drugs, for one simple reason: they will eventually end up like Filipe. And maybe I would actually understand that he needs help if it wasn't for his harassment about Mars' illness. Why would someone say such foul things out of nowhere? It can't be just that he's stuck on a bad trip, it's far worse than that...

I can't say anything more than I said on Facebook, his brain is obviously fried by drugs... I really really avoid people who do drugs, for one simple reason: they will eventually end up like Filipe. And maybe I would actually understand that he needs help if it wasn't for his harassment about Mars' illness. Why would someone say such foul things out of nowhere? It can't be just that he's stuck on a bad trip, it's far worse than that...

That's not only drugs speaking, there is no drugs in the world that infects the brain/mind that much imo,

There must be something mental, combined with the drugs that creates this kind of insanity...

I would advise,

- Incorporation/detox for at least 9 to 12 months.

- No music or movies that create craving. So I guess no goa listening or producing.

- First 3 months inside (no connection to the outer world including internet, cell phones (just family visit))

- Starting with 50 mg of Valium phasing in 3 months to zero.

- Slowly one day at the time back to reality (only in the weekend) - no sleep overs.

- The last 3 months open weekends with sleep over.

- Back in society = Minimum 2 years of testing / weekly with psychological support.

The Doctor has spoken :rolleyes:

I am thinking about one thing now...Anyone contacting with him in real life last 2 months? He was not been here for more than 2 months. Maybe someone just hack his Facebook page? I just cant believe it was him...I just almost shocked...

I am thinking about one thing now...Anyone contacting with him in real life last 2 months? He was not been here for more than 2 months. Maybe someone just hack his Facebook page? I just cant believe it was him...I just almost shocked...

Well what he wrote was kind of personal, information that he only knew, or very close,

I understand you are shocked, but facebook is the most private internet website on the world.

I don't think you can hack that easily, and if it happens, the facebook empire would totally crash,

if this gets out in the open. Members would be dropping out 1000 a day...

And if you can hack it, a goa page would be the most less interesting to hack compared to the legal consequences.

I posted an update about those weird statuses such as my netlabel being Hitler worshipers and calling us nazis, etc. Personally I won't report him and I don't see any solution there, anyway he will find way to unleash even more insults towards people he is bashing now, instead Neogoa will keep posting news about his work and production (like we're doing in last three years), if he stays in Goa trance scene as an artist and as a label owner and we will stay away from his personal problems even if he decide to post more rude stuff online, people will see and in the end decide will they follow his music and his work, or will they follow his anger and nonsense that has been part of his facebook pages.

Personally I hope he will at least stop posting personal insults towards Mars and to stop being such a low-lifeform who is mocking around with serious stuff like leukemia. That is something that got nothing to do with this scene and this music, something that we shouldn't tolerate and approve, even if its just an online status, it brings hate, disrespect and anger.

Well, I wish Mars full recovery. My mom underwent bone marrow transplant and chemo 15 years ago and she's strong as old oak now. If Filipe is in full paranoia, then it's useless trying to ask normalty from him in this stage. I would suggest that the offended ones to not take his atracks seriously, and hope his craziness leads to good music. Joao Gilberto, the master of bossa nova is said to be 'the shit' in person, but everything is forgotten when he starts singing.

Well what he wrote was kind of personal, information that he only knew, or very close,

I understand you are shocked, but facebook is the most private internet website on the world.

I don't think you can hack that easily, and if it happens, the facebook empire would totally crash,

if this gets out in the open. Members would be dropping out 1000 a day...

And if you can hack it, a goa page would be the most less interesting to hack compared to the legal consequences.

Of course i just dont want to believe cause i respect his works, but i understand its probably him.

About safety of Facebook: dont forget about another methods of getting control the another user's page, for example so called "social engineering". When u get his pass and login in some conversations or another non-programmed methods. Anyway, its a shame for Filipe, i hope he will fine at last.

True, If you get the password, your in, but imo that's the responsibility of the user,

And everything has been deleted, nothing to report...

I used to chat with him many times back in 2004-2005, and he was against drugs back then...

Off course, things change...

I had some bad experience with him too.

First i released his EP on UAF and it was great, few days later he wanted me to release another EP but today. I said that i have some 2-3 EPs before him and he will need to wait month or two. Then he goes crazy on me because he wanted to be out that day. Start to speak shits but on private and i remember he mentioned Suntrip, something like: "factory that turns artists to be evil and mind washed" wtf and then few days later he just loved me :o

• Like 2

After many years of silence and frankly not caring about this person i decided to post this to his fan page. For those of you who dont know me im the third guy that came aboard the Metapsychic Records label alongside with Filipe and Cosmogenesis (aka Vas). I've spent years with this guy, night and day, talking about everyday life and music production and what not. I was his friend and brother even before he meet his girlfriend (or wife?), we meet, we talked on the phone (before facebook was into everday life), so what i want to say is that i know him, at least a few years ago, but as i can see not much has changed.

Im no hater, but this person has gotten so much help in the past that he could open a clinic and help people himself and graduate as a personal assistant. You cant change a person if he doesnt want to change, you cant force someone to do something that hes not willing to do. Many people have tried to help him, frankly the only help now is himself. He needs to reflect on his past and current and find himself inside there, deal with the fucking deamons he has and prosper as a fine human being.

I haven't been in touch with you in years. Even though you wanted to say your sorries after you stayed in my house, meet my friends, played at our party, ate the same food as me, i still refused to accept your apology. You know why?

Because i knew this day would come, when you fuck shit right up, again and again and again and again. I though when we had Metapsychic Records that people around you, good people, could show you different paths to go, we gave you many chances to retribute yourself and we accepted your ignorance and intolerance many times.

For what? Today, years after your apology to me, i STILL read the same fucking nonsense and stupidity you did back in the years. So WHAT are you sorry for man? I still wonder up to today, what in the whole universe are you sorry about?

All of us have been touched by your music, your creations and at sometimes gotten amazed by the mind power behind your earlier productions, the purity of a soul that today has twisted into some mirror reflection of evil. You talk evil, see evil and hear evil, for what? Its time you took care of what's inside and stop reflecting your anger on people that meet you with love and a open heart.

For this i forgive you, to be the first of many to come if you change your way and direction. We all know what you can be and what you can accomplish, its time that you took care of that yourself now. Be respectful, be kind, be open minded and open hearted and you will see doors open in front of you.

Do this before its to late as time is something limited in life as well as peoples patience...

Took 5 minutes and now hes removed all my posts and comments and i cant post anything there now...

I guess after so and so 8 years you would expect some change? But no no...

EDIT:

Sorry, this page isn't available The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.

Now hes blocked his personal account for me....

What he did now to Amithaba page?

Logo:

559000_10151348268255458_1378153321_n.jp

"Did you know that suntrip records gave psynews to other members so that at least nobody could say that they didn't have any advantage on that same forum? Guess what, they still do. There's no freedom of speech in such forum. You speak , you are banned."

Anti Filteria banner:

529187_10151348222785458_450289026_n.jpg

I don't know should i laugh or cry :unsure:

You're not a first person on FS blocklist, he did same to many people.

Yeah i know, just read up my previous post... this is a person i've "known" since before the start of Metapsychic Rec...so yeah im not surprised i got blocked....