Um.. What's wrong with "Amithaba"/Felipe?

Shpongled247

haha... he´s totally lost it. Some weeks back he told me to go "play with Filteria" and also told me to lick his ass

when i asked him about Phototropic records/future plans.

Just now... he also made fun of Fabien´s (suntrip hq) illness/hospital visit.

He is a really sad excuse of human beeing, i hope the drugpsychosis he has.. will make him hospitalized

at a sanatorium/mental hospital really soon!! (but hey... thats just my 2 cents)

Well you should see this coming miles away ever since the Metapsychical incident(Basically he killed the label for no good reason). I also did see some of those acid driven posts from him (here and elsewhere). It's sad but there's a line that you shouldn't cross and he's done it too many times. Maybe it's a cry for help maybe not.

He seems to have really lost it. Such a shame. His FB posts have been becoming increasingly...bipolar. Won't be the first talented artist to go bonkers.

Let's just hope he doesn't cut off his ear or something.

Mdk

Statement about Filipe and Phototropic:

Phototropic will be releasing another Pandemonium CD soon. But that does not mean there is currently any connection between Phototropic and Filipe. All tracks of the second Pandemonium CD have been bought in 2008 already by Phototropic Records, and have been waiting for release since then. Contact with Filipe more or less broke off after 2010, both for personal reasons and also because his newer music did not fit the Phototropic music style.

haha... he´s totally lost it. Some weeks back he told me to go "play with Filteria" and also told me to lick his ass when i asked him about Phototropic records/future plans.

Just now... he also made fun of Fabien´s (suntrip hq) illness/hospital visit.

He is a really sad excuse of human beeing, i hope the drugpsychosis he has.. will make him hospitalized at a sanatorium/mental hospital really soon!! (but hey... thats just my 2 cents)

have a recorded private conversation between him and me on Facebook that I will show if things go too far.

I don't know what he has with Filteria. Maybe the problem is one is talented and charismatic and plays everywhere and the other is a stoned dork grumbling in his dirty living room.

Filipe went mad years ago.

First I've heard about mars being ill, is it serious?

Right and right. I am stuck in a hospital room for one month now. Leukemia.

Know that I had the force to make the artwork of our next compilation from the hospital.

Don't worry I'll survive ^_^

Well you should see this coming miles away ever since the Metapsychical incident(Basically he killed the label for no good reason). I also did see some of those acid driven posts from him (here and elsewhere). It's sad but there's a line that you shouldn't cross and he's done it too many times. Maybe it's a cry for help maybe not.

Indeed!

Short version: Back in 2006 Suntrip wanted to release Filipe's album, but the tracks would never come. He complained we didn't consider his talent enough and I replied "then where are the tracks?". And he slammed the Suntrip door.

He created Metapsychic with a couple of friends and it started very good, then in June 2007 he started dissing Filteria and Suntrip very bad and made his partners believe there was some kind of plot between Psynews/Suntrip to ruin Metapsychic or something. We had loads of critics from his partners and were forced to justify ourselves. Just plain crazy.

Finally in November 2007 he sabbotaged Metapsychic for really no reason (I have kept the page with all the statements and logs and conversations with everyone). What had happened? Drugs.

Since then, the other ex-Metapsychic guys have apologized and I'm a good friend with one of them.

After that Filipe also ruined another label: Shivlinks and caused trouble more or less everywhere he passed.

You know what? Writing these lines I just realize nothing has changed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Years pass...one year ago I met Filipe in a backstage. He kind of apologized for all the bad words (read: he was licking my ass so he might have a chance to release something on Suntrip again) and I told him "no sour grapes, just send the music", which he did. I thought he could have made more efforts. It was good but not as good as before and too frenetic for our current "line" anyway. Though I thought the bad days were really behind us.

However a couple of monhs ago I realized I was wrong: overnight he creaed "Moontrip Records". Come on, seriously... I understood one of the goals was to annoy us so I strictly told everyone at Suntrip NOT to react in any way, just ignore that. We have no copyright on "moon" after all.

And then, 4 weeks ago, he started shitting on my Facebook wall, on me on Filteria, this made no sense at all. I was on chemo just at that moment and I wasn't feeling like laughing. We had a quite strong conversation, and as he knew he'd bullshitted far too much he deleted the thread in the end....but I had the time to save it, so in case he comes and denies, I'll show it.

To me the bottomline is simple: Filipe is on drugs, crazy, and downfalls will keep on going in this bipolar manner for the next years, until he's too destroyed to even remember about Goatrance, Psynews, Suntrip, Filteria, etc.

The only way to deal with him is to ignore him, blacklist him, NOT book him and let him join the horde of forgotten uneliable artists out there. Don't misread me: he's extremely talented, but also too toxic to work with.

As far as I'm concerned, next time I see him, I'll kick his ass. Physically. I mean it.

Phototropic will be releasing another Pandemonium CD soon. But that does not mean there is currently any connection between Phototropic and Filipe. All tracks of the second Pandemonium CD have been bought in 2008 already by Phototropic Records, and have been waiting for release since then. Contact with Filipe more or less broke off after 2010, both for personal reasons and also because his newer music did not fit the Phototropic music style.

You're taking several risks there man.

Well Filipe has always been special in different ways for years...

I haven't checked his facebook page but something he loses it a bit, (nothing new)

But I believe he's a good lad, just maybe needs some help.

Let's not bash him (in case) and keep respect,

Since this is still the internet and most of us don't know actually was it going on in real life (my imo)

Then again people who have a personal connection with him, that I understand...

@ Fabien, I wish you all the best, wish you lot's of strength and a good recovery....

There was a time when he would actually listen to me. That was a very productive time (Amithaba albums, 2nd Pandemonium album). When i told him something i didn't like about his tracks, in a few days he would send another one that would incorporate my suggestions. I guess the greatest achivement of that time was the second Pandemoium album that would fix the dark/creepy feeling of the first one. Later he turned away from me, and now i am just another label owner who fails to see the awesomeness of his newer creations.

Give a link where we can read it. Anyone has a link to his Facebook profile?

He's on my facebook, but I don't know, facebook is private, you can just type his name in the search!!!!! :rolleyes:

+ he's fan page is not private.

I thought as much.

Give a link where we can read it. Anyone has a link to his Facebook profile?

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/528175_521375514575989_103598366_n.jpg

There's a little taste of it

And Mars that sucks, I hope you get well.

He's on my facebook, but I don't know, facebook is private, you can just type his name in the search!!!!! :rolleyes:

+ he's fan page is not private.

I did that but there's a more than 30 Filipes Santoses. Ok, I see there was on Moontrip's and Amithaba's pages.

Thanks for this screen. Well, I know Filipe for years, i am a very big lover of his music and pay attention to his way as a musician. Yes, as some users here mention above he is special one, and dont bush him, i sure he want be in good relations with all here in common. Better will try to know whats the reason of this behavior of him.

I did that but there's a more than 30 Filipes Santoses. Ok, I see there was on Moontrip's and Amithaba's pages.

Ah sorry mate, probably because he's on my facebook, when I searched I got him as first result...

have a recorded private conversation between him and me on Facebook that I will show if things go too far.

I don't know what he has with Filteria. Maybe the problem is one is talented and charismatic and plays everywhere and the other is a stoned dork grumbling in his dirty living room.

Right and right. I am stuck in a hospital room for one month now. Leukemia.

Know that I had the force to make the artwork of our next compilation from the hospital.

Don't worry I'll survive ^_^

Indeed!

Short version: Back in 2006 Suntrip wanted to release Filipe's album, but the tracks would never come. He complained we didn't consider his talent enough and I replied "then where are the tracks?". And he slammed the Suntrip door.

He created Metapsychic with a couple of friends and it started very good, then in June 2007 he started dissing Filteria and Suntrip very bad and made his partners believe there was some kind of plot between Psynews/Suntrip to ruin Metapsychic or something. We had loads of critics from his partners and were forced to justify ourselves. Just plain crazy.

Finally in November 2007 he sabbotaged Metapsychic for really no reason (I have kept the page with all the statements and logs and conversations with everyone). What had happened? Drugs.

Since then, the other ex-Metapsychic guys have apologized and I'm a good friend with one of them.

After that Filipe also ruined another label: Shivlinks and caused trouble more or less everywhere he passed.

You know what? Writing these lines I just realize nothing has changed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Years pass...one year ago I met Filipe in a backstage. He kind of apologized for all the bad words (read: he was licking my ass so he might have a chance to release something on Suntrip again) and I told him "no sour grapes, just send the music", which he did. I thought he could have made more efforts. It was good but not as good as before and too frenetic for our current "line" anyway. Though I thought the bad days were really behind us.

However a couple of monhs ago I realized I was wrong: overnight he creaed "Moontrip Records". Come on, seriously... I understood one of the goals was to annoy us so I strictly told everyone at Suntrip NOT to react in any way, just ignore that. We have no copyright on "moon" after all.

And then, 4 weeks ago, he started shitting on my Facebook wall, on me on Filteria, this made no sense at all. I was on chemo just at that moment and I wasn't feeling like laughing. We had a quite strong conversation, and as he knew he'd bullshitted far too much he deleted the thread in the end....but I had the time to save it, so in case he comes and denies, I'll show it.

To me the bottomline is simple: Filipe is on drugs, crazy, and downfalls will keep on going in this bipolar manner for the next years, until he's too destroyed to even remember about Goatrance, Psynews, Suntrip, Filteria, etc.

The only way to deal with him is to ignore him, blacklist him, NOT book him and let him join the horde of forgotten uneliable artists out there. Don't misread me: he's extremely talented, but also too toxic to work with.

As far as I'm concerned, next time I see him, I'll kick his ass. Physically. I mean it.

Oh gosh. I knew all story about Metapsychical(read it on site in that times). And saw his strange behaviour. So, if its drugs, so he is just ill. Guys, why you critic him instead help him if you can, you are even try? I understand all bad things he maybe do against you but maybe just try to help him firstly...Its all so sad...He is really talented...was...or still IS? And yes, i also noticed his new works is too short and frenetic...not formed. Too many new labels and too quick changes of music styles he wrote...Maybe its all consequences of using drugs...Anyone who can help him, please do it! Else we just can lost so talented psymusic artist...or even a man...

No, no helping, pretending to understand, and compassion anymore. We've done that for YEARS.

One person choses to take drugs, this same person choses to destroy a brillant musician future and shits on everything on his path during all these years, and we should be still bending and understanding again and again?

No, it's over, now is time to be straight with the man.

Links:

https://www.facebook.com/amithababuddha?fref=ts

https://www.facebook.com/MoontripRecords?fref=ts

I have reported both these pages to Facebook for shutdown. I hope other people will do the same.

Usually I stay aside from participating in the topics like this..

But today, somehow I've started to read this topic right when opened and starting using this.

I can't hold myself much of sharing the magical art.

DSC00003.jpg

One day I've promised to myself that I would get high not less than on "acid" without any special "things"!

Many years have passed and I am progressing well! And miracles do happen so often now.

And now I am going to make a big step towards making my own music which is supposed to be full of real light.