Psytrance with dark melodies recommendations (new stuff only)

Ormion

I really miss dark melodies. It's really rare to find them today. Recommend me some psy with dark melodies. It can be anything, goa, darkpsy, twilight, full on, suomi.

Only new stuff please. I know pretty much any old school out there.

The only ones I can think are some twilight artists like Poison/Sub Zero, the new

, The Daleks album has some dark melodies.

I always experienced Digicult first album as fullon with dark melodies...

Then again I like morning, so our contrast perspective is probably different.

http://www.discogs.com/Digicult-Avenida-De-Belgica/release/758992

edit: new stuff only, sorry, red to fast...

listen to the Antispin album...guess its called cropped circle...or maybe "Dust - My friends love psychedelics"....or listen to all the BMS and Looney Moon records releases, i am sure you will find something you like...got lots of good psy with dark leads :)...

if you are searching for fullon with melodic parts, listn to the digital talk things, maybe geko and kophat....or listen to the hadra records releases...stay tuned....

listen to the Antispin album...guess its called cropped circle...or maybe "Dust - My friends love psychedelics"....or listen to all the BMS and Looney Moon records releases, i am sure you will find something you like...got lots of good psy with dark leads :)...

if you are searching for fullon with melodic parts, listn to the digital talk things, maybe geko and kophat....or listen to the hadra records releases...stay tuned....

I have both the Antispin and Dust albums, but I wouldn't call them melodic. Far from it to be honest. :P

ok...but whats melodic in the poison track you posted?? the arpeggio in the middle of the track? thats the only real melody in that track ;)

what about drumatik? fiction addiction, mayb thats something?

here is a set i played a few yars ago...maybe you find something in there...if theres something you looking for feel free to ask for more :)

http://www.mixcloud.com/TheAntiker/horsehead/

ok now i know what you mean...in my opinion its night fullon you searching for...but it is true thats tracks like on the old phatmatix album are very rare these days. but in general there was not really much good nightpsy released over the last year....

but back to the topic...maybe look for Jaws Underground, Frozen Ghost, maybe the old Dirty Motion (project between Forzen Ghost and Hiyarant) Album...the new Drumatic Album is also ver good in my opinion...not really melodic but verry arggresive dark leads...Enlightenment Shines on the Darkness i would say...i hop theres someting you like...stay tuned :)

ok now i know what you mean...in my opinion its night fullon you searching for...but it is true thats tracks like on the old phatmatix album are very rare these days. but in general there was not really much good nightpsy released over the last year....

but back to the topic...maybe look for Jaws Underground, Frozen Ghost, maybe the old Dirty Motion (project between Forzen Ghost and Hiyarant) Album...the new Drumatic Album is also ver good in my opinion...not really melodic but verry arggresive dark leads...Enlightenment Shines on the Darkness i would say...i hop theres someting you like...stay tuned :)

I have all the releases by Frozen Ghost, Dirty Motion, Hiyarant. I think I have every release that includes South African artist. :D

I don't have Drumatik's first album, I have his last one. I'll check Jaws Underground, somehow I missed that. Thanks