Goa trance is rather simple compared to the electrinica out there

radi6404

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems we can expect terroristic attack from Astral Ultranationalist Party!

Radi i just was influenced by you and Boris Blenn and i made demo that reminds me on BB, tell me what you think:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8584144/boris%20blenn.mp3

Astral melody at 53 sec, pure BB style! I just hope is not cheap :ph34r:

It seems we can expect terroristic attack from Astral Ultranationalist Party!

Radi i just was influenced by you and Boris Blenn and i made demo that reminds me on BB, tell me what you think:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8584144/boris%20blenn.mp3

Astral melody at 53 sec, pure BB style! I just hope is not cheap :ph34r:I

I think it is very very good man, great work, however if you make it a full track, you don't need to change the melody, when you raise the pitch, it sounds well enough and I think it would be great to hear the same melody on higher pitch, not a changed melody, you can evolve it later after a break, but otherwise it is great and I would like to hear a full track of you, you can become a fammous person with such music.

It's avant garde electronica with progressive melodies and experimental beats. :ph34r:

No. It is an epic-nostalgic-cinematic-atmospheric-conceptual track.

Ok, ok, let's get a break,

Some of these track are not 100% bad.
The concept has been produced in the 90's over and over so nothing new here.

But I do like the fact that he using a goatrance baseline, that's not bad. That's imo good, there is no fullon element at all present.

To be honest I like that :P

The tracks have no variations at all, but the sounds he is using, have been used a thousand times.
But they are goatrance minded. Not all tracks but some...

They are empty tracks, but empty tracks can be filled (otherwise they wouldn't be empty), wow that's poetic :rolleyes:

How many years did you work on those tracks Radi? One year? 5 years?

But I do like the fact that he using a goatrance baseline, that's not bad. That's imo good, there is no fullon element at all present.

Not so bad, but a bit boring for my taste -due for the use of the same melody-.

• 4 weeks later...

The tracks have no variations at all, but the sounds he is using, have been used a thousand times.

But they are goatrance minded. Not all tracks but some...

They are empty tracks, but empty tracks can be filled (otherwise they wouldn't be empty), wow that's poetic :rolleyes:

How many years did you work on those tracks Radi? One year? 5 years?

I have worked on each of the tracks no longer than one week, one week for a track, than it was done, but some tracks have been produced a very long time ago (2005) some have produced last year. But on no track have I worked longer than one week, except the mastering, because I remastered some of the older tracks later.

I have worked about 30 40 hours for one track, a year is a big ammount of time, if I would ahve worked so long for only one track, I do think it would ahve been many times more complex and many times better, even if I only had worked 200 hours on one track it would have been many times better.