Elysium - Dance For The Celestial Beings II

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

So from the general lack of email to those who donated yet having a presence online releasing lots of digital stuff I'm gathering he's taken our cash and we will see nothing now? There were 1 or 2 emails earlier this year with understandable delays but no news otherwise?

As of mid-June, this was the story:

I am finally able to set a release date for the Elysium CD. It will be released late october/start of november 2014. Those of you who contributed with fundings to the campaign will be the first to recieve the CD (inkl. t-shirts) before it hit the stores.

The proccess has taken far longer than I anticipated but I hope the result wil be worth the long wait.

So we can expect a Fall release. I don't want to put words in Kristian's mouth, but I don't think the release of remixes, live ect. will change that.

Guest The Hypnotic LFO Room

So from the general lack of email to those who donated yet having a presence online releasing lots of digital stuff I'm gathering he's taken our cash and we will see nothing now? There were 1 or 2 emails earlier this year with understandable delays but no news otherwise?

Excuse me...If you donated you have received many emails ....

The last one with a final release date end of october,.

If you want your money back please mail me here.

As of mid-June, this was the story:

So we can expect a Fall release. I don't want to put words in Kristian's mouth, but I don't think the release of remixes, live ect. will change that.

The live remixes etc. has nothing to do with the release of the album.

• 9 months later...

Hello kristian.

What's the status on this one?

Can I still donate? Will the CD be available?

Regards

About the cd part, when I asked him about it he mentioned that those who didn't donate earlier will still be able to purchase the cd when it eventually comes out.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi :)

The completion of the seven (7) tracks for the CD "Dance For The Celestial Beings II" is very very close and the final down-mixes will happen within the next two weeks whereafter the tracks are send off to Colin OOOD for mastering.

I am currently gathering offers from CD press companies and as soon as the mastering is done the CD press process will begin.

In the meantime you can listen to the seven tracks (raw mixes) from the links here:

Organic Modulation

Heatwave

Into The Void

Sleepwalker

The Traveller

Deep Blue Sea

Tripohology

• Like 2

Nice one, Chris! I was waiting for such a release for a very long time. Definitely on the buy list...

Thanks for the music Chris. Will who purchased cd with tshirt still get both? I was one of those supporters, but since a long time has passed, just wanted to check :)

Also, not directly related but did you ever release on acidworx any acid techno remix on vinyl? I think it would be too awesome if u did...

Thanks for the music Chris. Will who purchased cd with tshirt still get both? I was one of those supporters, but since a long time has passed, just wanted to check :)

Also, not directly related but did you ever release on acidworx any acid techno remix on vinyl? I think it would be too awesome if u did...

Yes you'll get both :)

I did a Elysium remix of Ege Bam Yasi's "Sponge" and first wanted to release it on my own label but then I was approached by Simon from AcidWorx and eventually ended up releasing it on AcidWorx but not on vinyl.

https://pro.beatport.com/release/sponge/1377063

Oh man, I am tempted to give a listen but I want to listen to the final mix. Can't wait for this to come out and get it. Congratulations on all the hard work!

Thanks for the quick answer!

I am listening to the tracks and they sound amazing, can't wait for the final album in hands, congratulations, mature and deep!

so is the intro of heatwave a nod to a koxbox track - insect bite - or just a coincidence? =)

Not all all. I have used these intros (and the string sound) since the early 90's. Better call it a danish fingerprint :)

But I did give early Koxbox a nod though. Listen to the tune "The Traveller". I always wanted to use that bell sound and melody but always thought it was too close to Koxbox's first ever single and the tune "Crystal".. But I thought "what the heck" and used it now :)

great news!! Will the T-Shirts be up for grabs for others too?

Not at release time but probably some time after.

• Like 1